Tooth Palace

I fell asleep in Jacks arms on the beach that night. When we woke in the morning, the whole town was around us. They were all looking at us.

"Excuse me? Are you Jack and Alix?" A woman with short black hair asked.

"Yes we are." I said before I yawned.

She smiled.

"My name is Mary Margaret. Some people know me better as Snow White. We have all heard the news and will help with everything. It will be a grand wedding!" She exclaimed.

I frowned.

"I am so sorry but we weren't getting married in StoryBrook. We were going to Jack's friends place. The Tooth Palace. We should probably go." I said.

I just wanted to get out of here and away form everyone. Emma and Henry ran to the front of the group.

"Wait! Are you really leaving?" They asked.

I smiled

"Only for a little. We will be back." I said in a sweet voice.

Henry started to tear up.

"You promise?" He asked.

I held out my pinkie.

"I pinkie promise." I said.

He took my finger with his pinkie and we shook on it. I smiled and ran into town. My dad was at the ice cream shop eating.

"Dad! Come on. We're leaving." I said

He smiled and ran over to us. He put his ice cream in the trash and smiled.

"Okay. Let's go!" He said.

I smiled at Jack. Jack flew us to a place called the workshop. We finally got there and walked in. A big fat jolly man comes and hugs me.

"So you are Alix!" He said in a boomimng Russian accented voice.

I smiled and nod. I see Tooth behind him. She was cross with me still. I walked over to her. She faced me mad and I whispered in her ear. She smiled and hugged me.

"I can't believe you two are getting married! I am soooo happy for y'all!" She screamed in excitement.

I smiled and she grabbed my arm.

"Come on! We have to get the wedding ready! Where will it be?!" She asked.

I smiled.

"At your place." I said.

She smiled.

"That makes life ten times easier for me! Come on" She yelled as she pulled me with her.

"Jack the wedding will be in three days time." Tooth said as she flew away with me in hand.

I let my wings out and started to fly on my own. She let go of me.

At the Tooth Palace

She landed at the Tooth Palace and I was next to her.

"Let's start with the plans. Sound good?" She asked.

Heyyyy! So I am sorry for the short chapter. Happy Valentine's day!! Love you guys!!!!! Don't forget to comment vote and subscribe!

-Writer_In_Me