Epilogue

It was the big day.

Me and Jacks wedding!

I had on a beautiful dress that was very flowy and a bright white. I had a braid in my hair and flowers were in it. I had a little bit of makeup on that I let Tooth do.

I smiled and hugged her as she went to take her place as a bridesmaid. (Emma was my maid of honour.)

Pitch walked in and smiled. "Your beautiful Alix."

I blushed a little. "Thank you father."

"Are you ready?" He asked with a smile.

I nodded. "Yeah."

We linked arms and I grabbed my flowers. It was an arrangement of roses, lillys, tulips, daisy's, sunflowers, and wild flowers.

I took a deep breath before the music started and we walked down the isle.

I was nervous. I got to Peter and he took my hand and sqeezed it reassuringly. I smiled to him.

North was saying all the things that was supposed to be said at a wedding, but I was to happy to listen. This was happening. I was marrying Jack, the love of my life.

Then came the vows. Oh jeeze.

Jack went first.

"Alix, the first day I met you, I fell in love with you. You struck me as the kind of person who would do anything to save someone else. The way you are is they way I love and I couldn't ask for anyone else in all the world's and relms."

I smiled and felt a tear of joy reach my eye.

"Jack, when I first met you, I was curious. I wanted to know everything about you, and always have you near me. I never wanted you to leave and was happy when you came back for me every time we got separated. I love the idea of being with you forever and always. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my life, than with you."

I saw a tear roll down his cheek. North finished it off, and I still didn't hear anything untill I was asked to say, 'I do', which I said with pleasure.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Jack pulled me close and pushed his lips to mine. Everyone smiled and I looked out to them. Me and Jack pulled away, then we headed down the isle together.

When we got away from everyone for a split second, I hugged him.

"I love you Alix."

"I love you more Jack." I said with my arms around his neck looking into his magnificent, ice blue eyes.

"Impossible."

"Nothing's impossible."

We laughed and kissed once more before we had to leave the world where only me and him existed.