"Erm, isn't that soup cold?" Usopp pointed out.

"Huh? Aaaaaaa! You're right! How was that supposed to keep you from going cold!" the mermaid shouted

"Don't ya worry Camie dear" Anamaria stood up from the coach and took the tray from the mermaid "I can warm these up fer ya if ya tell me how"

"Thank you Ana-chin" the mermaid said with a smile as she ignored Sanji's insistence that it didn't matter.

Once Ana got a hold of how to work the kitchen, she brought out the now warm soup and handed it over to the boys.

"Oh, I feel so warm now" Sanji said with a happy twirl in mid-air.

"'M glad" Anamaria muttered under her breath making the man pout at her nonchalant attitude.

"Your clothes are dry!"

"They're dry!"

"No they aren't"

"Maybe they're dry"

"They're dry, so what?"

The Straw Hats turned to see five, small mermaids, each no bigger than Chopper's doctor hat, holding a large sack of clothes and swimming towards them.

After the little mermaids brought them their clothes, despite Ana having insisted that she could dry them out herself, they changed into them quickly.

"These are my friends! The Medaka Mermaid Quintuplets" Camie introduced "They're really small but they swim fast and are pretty savvy. This is the girl's dorm for the Mermaid Cafe, so I have a lot of friends here"

"G-G-Girl's dorm?!" Sanji shouted "Mermaid Cafe?"

Anamaria rolled her eyes as Camie continued.

"Mermaid Cafe is a cafe where I work as a waitress. There's many beautiful mermaids there" Camie explained.

"Beautiful...Mermaids?!" Sanji roared.

"Endure it, Sanji!" Chopper and Usopp cried.

"Im surprised 'e hasn't already bled ta death" Ana scoffed at the blond making Sanji snap out of his mermaid dream to look at her.

"I can't risk passing out again" Sanji replied "I don't want to risk getting separated from you again and I want to see as many beautiful mermaids on this island as I can!"

"Amazing...he managed to sound romantic and creepy in one sentence" Usopp breathed.

"Fine then. Ya wanna flirt with mermaids, then I'll show ya how ta talk with mermaids" Ana glared at the cook making a shiver go up his spine at her dark look.

"Let's go up so you can meet my friends!" Camie said "Let me call the Sea Turtle Elevator!"

"Sea Turtle Elevator?" the Straw Hats asked.

Ф

It turned out that the Sea Turtle Elevator was exactly what it sounded like. A giant sea turtle came to Camie's door with a large bubble on its back that could comfortably seat them all.

When they climbed aboard, the Sea Turtle started to swim up towards the surface of the water.

"The girls' dorm is at the very bottom so the rent is very cheap. The apartments at the top get natural light so it's more expensive" Camie explained.

"Are you poor?" Luffy asked bluntly, which earned him a kick in the head by Sanji.

"What 'bout tha starfish?" Anamaria questioned her "An' Hachi?"

"Well, Hachin got injured over a year ago so he's resting in the Fishman District. That's where he's originally from. It's a rough area but I can take you there since I feel safe with you guys. And Pappagu is a very famous designer so he had a big mansion in Fishverly Hills, the fashion district"