23

Edited

Taehyung's laugh filled the field, jungkook was telling him how he had made dinner and had to beg his mom to get him a bike, it wasn't supposed to be that funny, but it was the way jungkook explained it and his facial expressions that got him laughing..

They were sitting on the grass opposite each other with their legs crisscrossed, taehyung threw his head back in a fitful laughter..

"So yeah, she's getting the bike, so we have to start my lesson soon.." jungkook said chuckling
"Well, I'm glad you're finally making your presence known in the kitchen, but you shouldn't have asked for a new bike, we could manage mine" taehyung said smiling..
"Oh please, yours is old, we should get the latest edition.. I'm already going through list of them.. When should I start practice?" jungkook asked
"On Saturday evening, its not that hard anyways, you'll surely catch up"
"Okay, but you guarantee me I'm not gonna have any injuries or fall down? "
Jungkook asked, he hated even a scratch on his skin
Taehyung scoffed
"I can't guarantee you that... "
Jungkook rolled his eyes..

As if on cue, they both laid on their backs, jungkook heaved a sigh...

"I could watch the sunrise all day.."
"Yeah, it's so  beautiful.." taehyung said smiling
" and the chilly air every morning"
"I can't wait for winter"

✩........✩

"Everyone settle down! I don't got all day!" Mr Jin yelled as he entered the classroom, everyone huffed as they went their seats.. Taehyung and jungkook sat next to each other, with jungkook having the window seat this time..

Eun Ji didn't come to school, and jungkook wondered why she didn't tell him she wasn't coming.. He made a mental note to call or text her during lunch break..

"I have an announcement to make so be quiet and listen carefully, yahh stop munching on that chips already!! Didn't you eat at home!" he yelled at a student.. When he felt the whole class was silent, he heaved a sigh and muttered to himself..
"I don't get paid enough for all this nuisance  tsk tsk"

"SO!"  he yelled startling the students, his voice was so loud and had that effect.. He didn't mind the eyes glaring at him.. In fact he loved to get them on edge..

"I've been telling you guys that exams are around the corner, I hope you've been studying, well I hope not.." he paused staring at the students to see if there was any reactions, he only saw a few frowns... Good

"Exams starts on the 20th of this month, which is Monday, and it ends on Friday.. You have about a week and half to prepare.. And then I won't have to see your sorry faces for a while.. Ha!" he laughed out loud, all the students stared at him like he has grown two heads..

"I don't think wwh is loved at home" jungkook whispered  taehyung, taehyung bursts out laughing. Oops, mr Jin who was laughing like a maniac thought taehyung was laughing with him so he laughed more loudly.. Yeah he was gonna hold onto that little hope that taehyung found amusement in what he said.. Duhh..

"Moving on! Those of you who wants to participate in any of the activity happening at the end of the year, let it be known to you that practice starts immediately after resumption... Yes? "

A student who raised her hands up caught Mr Jin's eyes
"When is resumption "
"And how am I supposed to know that huh" he scoffed and glared at the girl..
"September 18th" Mr Jin finally said, the girl looked at him unbelievably, he just said he didn't know..

"Now bring out your reading and writing materials.. You have a lot of revision to do, I hope my unending test stuck to your brain, if not.. I'll be so glad to put my red pen to good use"