20

Rrrrinnng rriinnnggg

Mrs Kim tossed on the bed a deep frown clearly visible on her face..

Rrrrriinnngg rrrriinnnggg

She groaned and growled, she was gonna kill whoever was at the door..

Mr Kim was out cold, snoring his life away and it made Mrs Kim even more mad, why was she the only one being affected..

"Yahhh wake up...". She retorted and elbowed her husband..

Rrriiinnnngg rrrriinnnggg

"Aiisshhhh, jagiya!!". She growled as she elbowed her husband more hardly.. Mr Kim jolted up.. Mrs Kim humphh in satisfaction, it's best her husband suffer the consequence of not waking up when the bell started to ring...

"Omo.... Waee! Wae!" Mr Kim barked..

Rrrrriinnngg rrrriinnnggg

"Omo" Mr Kim gasped
"Who's at the door by this time!" mr Kim asked, eyes darting to the clock.. 5;45am
"If you ask me, who would I ask... Yahh.. You better go and check who's at the door.. If I go.. I'm ready to snap whoever it is neck" Mrs Kim said as she turned to the other side trying to sleep..

Rrrriinnnggg rrrriinnnggg

"Could it be a burglar" Mr Kim asked, causing Mrs Kim to scoff, she was steaming red right now..

"Burglars don't ring the bell, they break In.. Just go already... " she fired..

Mr Kim stared at his wife wondering where he went wrong, she can be scary at times, why should he be the one to go check who was at the door.. Oh wait.. He's the man of the house...

He sighed as he yawned, then shuffled out of the room.. Maybe he should hold a bat.. Incase..

He strode to the door..

Rrrriinnnggg rrrriinnnggg

"Yahh do you have a death... Jungkook?"
He yelled as he forced open to door, ready to swing the bat on the intruder.. But he stopped midway when he saw who it was..

Jungkook was bent slightly ready to dodge the wave of death trying to hit him..

"Uncle, it's me.. Omo... You were going to actually kill me?" jungkook gasped as he straightened himself..

"You should be thankful my wife wasn't the one who came down.. You would have been out cold.. What are you doing here kid.. It's early and quite chilly.. Come on in" Mr Kim stepped aside for jungkook to come in..

"Thanks, I'm sorry.. I just came to see taehyung.. I have a proposal for him " jungkook Said..

Mr Kim walked to the kitchen to prepare a hot chocolate drink for jungkook, since the latter had been out for quite long before he came to open the door..
Jungkook followed behind

"A proposal for my son, you want to marry him? " Mr Kim asked as he brewed the water

"What! No!" jungkook deadpanned... Mr Kim laughed..
"Just pulling your legs.." he muttered..
Jungkook sighed

"Here, I would have made coffee but I see you're already hyper.. You almost made me consider moving out" Mr Kim said as he handed the cup of tea to jungkook.. Jungkook collect it muttering a thanks and I'm sorry..

"Finish up, rinse the cup.. Before going to tae's room.. I'm going to get some sleep" mr Kim said and strode off leaving jungkook alone in the kitchen..

Jungkook used all his energy to blow on the hot liquid, he didn't come here to drink hot things.. He came here for a purpose.. But, he loved the Kim's..and since Mr Kim was so considerate enough to make him a cup of tea, he decided to go against his will of pouring the content in the sink.. That would be considered rude and harsh to humanity...