21

"You have to teach me how to ride a bike" jungkook said as he and taehyung entered the busy school, they walked on foot since taehyung claimed his legs hurt..

The duo had kept to their promise and always leave the house very early to watch the sun rise, since it was taehyung doing the pedaling, coupled with jungkook's weight and how he had to pedal back home fast so they could prepare for school... Everything did wear him off.. And his thighs hurt like they dumped bricks on it..

Jungkook being so thoughtful now, decided it was time to learn how to ride a bike.. So they both could take turns in riding the bike...

"Really?" taehyung asked.. "That's so unlike you, you never want to do or learn anything, you hardly wash your own clothes" taehyung added..

Jungkook scoffed
"So much for trying to be considerate, you decide to mock me?" jungkook feigned annoyance... He had he and taehyung's hands intertwined as they walked.. Taehyung laughed

"Sorry, I'm sorry.. I'll teach you" Tae said amidst laughter..
"You literally have no choice Tae, if you refused I'd just murder you in your sleep" jungkook said, pulling taehyung close to him to avoid being bumped into..
"Watch where you're going!" he spat at a student, who had her head buried in her phone as she walked, she flinched and slightly bowed muttering a sorry..
"People are so obsessed with tiktok" jungkook said with a small frown on his face.. Taehyung however, was a blushing mess.. For jungkook, he was only avoiding his friend from being bumped into.
But for taehyung, it was more than that.. The little things jungkook did to him, for him, mattered a lot. And he read deep meanings to it.

Don't blame him, he just needed every possible thing to hold on to, since he couldn't fully have the latter, and jungkook was so good in showing care and affection, taehyung's problem was he over does it without even trying, and it makes tae's heart beat rapidly.

"Yah! Jimin-ah"
Jungkook's loud voice brought taehyung out of his trance.. Taehyung looked forward and saw jimin handing out flyers? Jimin waved at them grinning. Jungkook and Tae strolled towards the boys, with their hands still intertwined

"What is that?" jungkook asked.. Pointing at the flyers jimin was sharing..
"Ohh.. Flyers, what else could it be" jimin replied rolling his eyes until they fell on jungkook and taehyung's intertwined hands, he looked up at Tae, and gave him a sly look. If taehyung was a tomato, he would have been off the market as he was so red, jimin knowing about his feelings for jungkook made it worse... He was finding it difficult to hide his self now.. Just one sly look from jimin and his cheeks couldn't help but burn and want to curl up behind jungkook, but that would make jungkook suspicious, so he held his ground and averted his eyes from jimin..

"I know it's a flyer dummy, what is it on about" jungkook asked..
"It's our school end of the year party, we started handling flyers already so students would choose which entertainment they'd perform and so they could sign up and start preparing ... They need to stand out and impress the ministry of education blablabla" jimin said already bored with the question jungkook asked..
"Did you join any activity?" Tae asked..
"Yup, contemporary dance, I just couldn't help it.. It's time to put my talent to work" jimin said clearly excited..
"You should join, its gonna be fun.. It's happening in December, so you have time to practice " jimin said to the duo as he handed a few flyers to few people..
"I'll sing! " taehyung chirped.. Jungkook raised his brows..
"Since when" he laughed out.. Clearly mocking the latter.. Taehyung removed his hand from jungkook's as he stuck his tongue out to jungkook and folded his arms pouting, looking somewhere else.. Jungkook had mocked him, and it annoyed him, but why did he acted so extra.. Did he have to pout and stick his tongue out? Really Tae?

Taehyung was having a crisis in his head when he felt a arm wrapped around him from behind, the person's chest vibrated with laughter, taehyung mentally pinched himself to keep his pouty face
"Yahh, taehyungie I'm sorry.. I didn't mean that.." jungkook said laughing, he found taehyung's pout cute, everything taehyung did was cute, right now, he looked like a sad pouty puppy.