2

When they arrived  school, students were already piling inside... "Ugghh i hate school" taehyung groaned as student kept bumping into him, jungkook draped his arms around his shoulder pulling him closer to him.. Taehyung slightly blush as his heart leapt out of his chest..
"You're so small people don't even see you" jungkook teased "I'm not small!!" taehyung protested "you're only slightly bigger than me" he added " why do you even workout, you're just 17, I could never eww" taehyung added again faking a disgusted face... "No wonder girls don't flock around you, girls like abs and toned skin" jungkook said, as if on cue girls started ogling at him, jungkook winked at the severel eyes he came in contact with... Causing squeals here and there... "See?, a little wink and they all go loco" jungkook whispered in taehyung's ear... But taehyung was green with envy and glaring daggers at the girls that he barely heard what jungkook had said...

You don't have to be jealous!! He doesn't even have a girlfriend yet

Taehyung thought... Yeah in as much as jungkook was a ladies men, he was more of a chicken to ask any of them out, he'd always say they are not my type, yeah right... Taehyung internally rolled his eyes... Jungkook only loved the attention.

"What are you thinking about" jungkook voice filled his ear
"Nothing"

"Taehyung! Jungkook!!"
They heard a voice ahead of them, they for sure knew who it was, park jimin , their on and off friend... Jimin was their friend, they weren't close much, but they were good and comfortable enough to have a full blown conversation together... Jimin had been to the duo's house a few times... Simply because he lived on the other wing of the school which was quite far, .. And he had his own friends although they went to a different school, but him and his friends lived close together so it was ideal that he spends his free time with his friends...

Flashback as to how jimin came to be friends with the duo

School had closed for the day, and the sudden urge to pee attacked him... Jungkook was not one to use the school's restroom as he considered it dirty no matter how clean it was.. Jungkook knew he was hot and could make heads turn that's why he never do anything to jeopardize his body... He took care of his body quite uniquely, reason he works out and followed a skin care routine.

So jungkook was making mental notes to go to the bathroom room or not, but his bladder was not letting him go with the latter... Taehyung didn't have class with him last period and he hadn't come to look for him yet, so he reckoned the boy would be waiting for him at the bicycle parking rack.. He decided to quickly head to the bathroom to do his business... After which he was done, he headed to the sink to Wash his hands.. Grabbed a paper towel and dried his hands as he headed for the door... But the door wouldn't budge... Maybe his mind was playing tricks with him, let him try again... Still wouldn't budge did the janitor lock me in!!? He panicked.. He started banging on the door "yahh anyone out there?! I'm stuck! Yahh!!... Aishhh!" he kicked the door out of frustration... The hallway sounded empty.. Was he going to spend the night here in the bathroom!! No way... His backpack was in the classroom and his phone was with taehyung... Apparently jungkook doesn't focus on class when he has his phone with him as he considered playing overwatch than learning... So taehyung came up with the idea of holding the phone during class session and giving him during lunch break and right back to him (taehyung) after lunch break... Jungkook groaned, he was definitely gonna cut off the deal with taehyung... Now he just had to wait for taehyung to find him...

He heard slight footsteps.. He jolted and started banging on the door
"Hello!! Taehyung is that you... I'm here, the door got jammed... Yahh... Can you hear me?.. Taehyung? Anyone?"
He kept rambling
"Who the hell is taehyung" he heard a soft voice... Is that a he or she? Jungkook thought
"Uhm if you're not taehyung just open the damn door..."
"What were you doing in there by the way"
Jungkook deadpanned is he or she being serious right now?
"Are you blind? This is a restroom.. What could I be doing" he half yelled slightly irritated
"Hmm he's a rude one" jungkook heard the mock in the latter's voice.. He knew he was smirking from the way he or she sounded
"The least you could do was to be nice... I was trying to help you.. But tsk tsk... Good things don't come to bad people... Good luck in there" jungkook eyes widen, he couldn't afford being trapped when his help was right on the other side.. He heard retreating steps