Watch as I cry in front of you

Y/n pov:

Present time

For a second, I saw my life flash right in front of me. When Kukiko-sensei saved me, when I first met Giyuu.

Speaking of Giyuu.

Where is he?

Don't tell me he..

Is acting all cowardly? Is that why he told me to head to the back yard?

Everything was dark, everything was slow.

I wanted to save Phil. I want him to have a future, a bright one, I want the others to have justice.

In the right side I saw Giyuu, shocked to even move, shocked that he was paralyzed to even take a single motion.

Of course.

No one wants to help.

But I saw in my left side, Sabrina, throwing something at me?

I realized it was a Katana?

My instincts and sended immediately made my body move, kicking the demon right at its jaw from the side towards the right side.

Grabbing the Katana, I felt Phil's grip on me let go as I immediately headed for the head.

.....

"Kukiko-Sensei, are you sure these book will help me..? " I asked my teacher who was just smiling with her eyes closed at me.

The smell and temperature of the library set my body in ease and calmness. I sat on the chair with my hands on my lap.

She pointed at the 5 compiled books which was separated and was placed in front of me.

"The first stack of books is education. And what I mean about that is school. "

"You mean the hellish place where students always complain?" I said with a dumbfounded face remembering a girl calling it 'hell'

"A-ah.. Yeah.. Technically it goes like that for noble people.. But people like us here in Shuji mountains.. We use education through books. Since we are far from the city, Sabrina and Mr. Nori is the one delivering the books." She said with her normal cold female voice.

Her long silver strands weren't tied into her normal low ponytail with her signature bow.

Since today was her restday, she was wearing a onesies. Which is a rare sight since she's always "Mrs. Elegant".

"Each book has different topics, like Math.. Chemistry.. ". She pointed at each books which had the names at the side.

"And more, you should study it mostly. The second stack of books is history. About this world, how demons were made and how the Demon Slayer Corpse was made as well." She continues her explanation while I listen closely.

The 2nd stack of books was lesser than the 2st one. Which makes it easier.

"The 3rd stack is human weaknesses. Vital spots in terms. Human's mental and physical weaknesses, if you read the mental part carefully..you might be able to manipulate humans in different ways. It also has demon's kill spot which is the neck, demon's about and information."