The beginning

I woke up feeling better from the weird ass dream,

'𝘔𝘳𝘴. 𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘰'𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬'

I step out of my bed and decided to do "start a day happy, whole day is happy"
Thingy even if I don't know the meaning of "happy", however I intend to find out

I walk out of my room after I took a bath. I walked down the fancy-japanese hallway seeing a few workers or janitors cleaning, they looked happy. I approached one of them tapping on their shoulder. They look at me and twist their head a little "Miss? May I ask why are you smiling? " I ask.

"Oh, Mrs. Takeo helped me with a few things that were hard to do and gave me a promotion. " She says. I nod and start to walk away.

'𝘐𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺? 𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵,𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨"𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺? "'

I reached the end of the hallway when I saw Mrs. Takeo drinking tea. I stand next to her making her confused "G-good morning Y/n. W-whats up?... " she asks "What are my job today Mrs Takeo? "

"Oh dear, no need to be formal or anything, and you don't have those type of things under my roof" she said as she takes another sip from her tea.

She pats at the stool next to her telling me to sit. I follow her orders as I sat and placed my hands on my lap, not moving at all, still awaiting the orders from the noble silver haired woman.

"I prepared you bacon with eggs, if you don't like bacon or egg, I prepared waffles, if not then salad. And juice as your drink, if you don't like juice there's milk, if you don't like milk there's water. " She tells me, however anything that's told to be edible to me is going to be consumed, I never hated anything since I was just told to do them.

I decided to eat the food she prepared in front of me, I start to take up the utensils and started munching on them like a hungry dog.

"Wow, slow down kid, you might choke haha.. " her words were so kind and caring, I slowed down a bit and ate.

It tastes delicious, back at my recent master's house, I have to wait for them to be done eating, and I only get to eat left overs, if there's no left overs, no food for me. However this woman let me experience eating food that isn't left overs, she's an angel!.

I finished my meal in a few minutes, and god damn that meal was my bestest meal this year.

"Was it delicious?, I made it myself" She asks. I nod in response, I was afraid if I'd speak in words, she might make fun of me.

"*sigh* .. Good thing, I haven't cooked for 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 in awhile" she says.

"Why don't we take a tour around the small ass house of mine, and take a stroll around the forest since it's a day off for me, o-of course, only if you like"

I nod in response, apparently I want to check out her "small" house she calls, since I might be lost, and it's not so small, not so big, but massive, l apparently also want to try to hear this "fresh air" my neighbors talk about before.

"Alright then, let's go get ready, I got you a coat" she stoods up from the stool she was in next to me and goes to the coat hanger by the door and takes a white coat that had jewelry as accessories. She throws it at me and my reflexes caught it in time.

"It's the finest I could find, sorry if it's not the style you like. " she says.

I stare at the coat admiring it, I shake my head from the thoughts of her saying it's trash in her eyes. I hug the coat as a signal to her that I love it.