Adopted

I sit there in front of my Sensei drinking coffee while reading a book that was titled "twilight".

" Sensei? " I called out.

"Mhm?? " She responded while drinking her coffee

"Why did you sent Giyuu to watch over me during my first request? "

She stops drinking and puts down the coffee.

"What do you mean? " she asks.

"He told me you sent him to watch over me during my first request. "

"Hahaha.. Children these days are full of lies.. You see, I didn't told him to do that. "

'𝘏𝘢? 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘺-'

"When I received the letter from Paul, I knew it was easy for you to handle, so I sent a letter to Urokodaki to tell him about the news. But then the black feathered bird came back with a letter saying that Urokodaki isn't there because he was in the city and Giyuu is the one who red it. " she takes of her formal eye glasses on the table.

"After I received the letter back from Giyuu, I had to go cook. "

'𝘞𝘰𝘸, 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥.. '

"It took about 40 minutes then exactly when I finished he knocked on my door and I just let him in and told him to wake you up. " she said with a weak smile.

I couldn't say anything at all.

'𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘺.. '

Suddenly a crow got inside through the window and landed on my Sensei's shoulder. It started whispering something I couldn't hear. Sensei nods and stood up.

"Well then, I'm going, I'll be coming back later on. " she offers another bright smile as her silver hair glow by the sunlight and her crystal blue eyes soft as always.

She then leaves with her coat and me empty minded. I decided to brush it off since I want to go back into meditation.

____

Ever since Sensei thought me about meditation it is now my reliever, when I'm over thinking or something else I don't understand yet. I wanted to ask her if there's a library for me to study about the things I don't understand.

I start walking around the mansion exploring at the same time trying to remember where I passed through so I won't get lost. Suddenly one of the workers were passing by so I decided to ask them.

"Excuse me. Do you know where is the library? "

"Ah yes, it's the very large door at the end of the hallway to the left. " he said with a smile, I nod my head as we went out seperate ways. My eyes caught the large door that I decided to open seeing thousands or even ten thousands of books.