Reborn

"Oh? What's a child like you doing here? "

I hear a deep male voice, he sounded drunk. I look up to see that it was indeed a drunk male.

I was shocked, I couldn't move, I was shaking and I didn't know why, I wanted something to release but I cant. I wanted to die but at the same time not. I close my eyes waiting for my life to end

"Hehehe... I can snatch you right here on the spot and I'll use you for s-"

I heard the drunk man cut of his words. Then a thud echoes. I slowly open my eye lids to see a woman with silver hair and crystal blue eyes.

"Yo kid. " she says with her hands in her hips.

"D-did you just-" I stutter in my words.

She literally knocked out the drunk guy.

"I did. He'll be fine, he's just knocked out"

I couldnt process what just happened and everything went black.

"H-hey! Kid! " was the last thing I heard.

********

I open my eyes to see a white room.

'Am I in heaven? ' I thought to myself

I look around and I see a woman at the side of the bed wearing white.

'Omg, an angel! Forgive me for I had sin. '

"Jesus Christ I'm in heaven" I murmured.

But everything started to unblur and it was a elegant white room and the woman was the girl I saw a few minutes or idk what hours ago?. "Jesus Christ? " I sat up quickly with a scared look. "Chill. I'm just a ordinary human". She said. I slowly calm down from looking into her calm blue crystal eyes. " My names Kukiko Takeo. What's yours? " She asks me. "..... Y/n...Y/n L/n" I respond. "Are you living with families? Allies? Because I'll take you back to where you li-"

"I don't live anywhere... Anymore." I cut off her words. When she heard that her eyes soften. "I-i I see.. " she looks down for a moment,i couldn't see her face from the shadow being so dark, then looks back up right at me, "why not live with me?. It's quite lonely, it's not a big house but I'm sure you will be comfortable." She offers. I look straight at her with a confusing look.

'What do I answer? What if I'll be a burden? What if she will kick me out like my master? What if she will use me? What if-

'It happens again? '

_________

𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚