Her warmth is his Warmth

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞, 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 "𝐛𝐫𝐨, 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐣𝐢 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭.

__

Giyuu Pov:

Y/n swings her arm at me trying to land a punch however she was too slow. I slide below her arm which was half way there going behind her.

She automatically tried to do a kick I easily dodged it yet I almost tripped due to the ice being so slippery. That gave her the chance to do a low kick as I jumped to Dodge it when an ice cracked. I panicked, who wouldn't? The lake your ice skating is frozen and you jump then it cracks right below you, Y/n had to opportunity to do a low spin and kick me with another low kick making me fall of my ass. Suddenly I heard another crack.

Y/n Pov:

Once I did a very low kick after the low kick I did just a second ago getting Giyuu since he got freaked out about the ice cracking, once he fell another crack was heard and it was felt below Giyuu.

"Oh shi-" was the last thing I heard from Giyuu when the crack on the ice broke below him reaching me in a matter of seconds, we both immediately fell under the cold water I quickly took off my skating shoes saying goodbye to it letting it drown into the lake however I didn't had much time to take off all the rocks on me feeling like there were a lot of people drowning me, hoping to not see me again. I felt like this happened once? Drowning into the deep dark ocean while looking above where it was shining, it felt familiar, where did I felt it from? Everything went dark after, but it felt free. Who knew that a training with a friend could go wrong?.

__________

Giyuu Pov:

I stare into her pale skin shaking her lightly, I felt a pit in my stomach. We were now on the land, I was able to save Y/n in time, she had enough to take off her skating shoes but not the rocks on her. She doesn't have much breathing underwater, she isn't used to taking deep breaths under the cold water, she will probably get used to it since she will live here for some time. I shake her trying to wake her up hoping she didn't take water in, so I didn't had to perform CPR and didn't had to deal with Kukiko.

I could already imagine what she is gonna say.

____

"You my friend. Will be drowning not in water. But lava in hell. "

____

I felt shivers down my spine knowing what Kukiko is capable off. Shaking Y/n a bit rougher. "Y/n! Y/n!" I call out. I groaned knowing what I had to do. I had to perform the god damn CPR.

I started to pump her chest 3x then groaning knowing what I had to do, I slowly moved to her head to blow, when her eyes shot open and spit all the water she took at me, right on my face.

"Sorr-"

I  try to maintain the heat on my cheeks from embarrassment.

"WHY THE F-"

_________

".. did I hear it right...? " Kukiko says with the weird smile she always puts on.

"Did I hear it right?" She asks again.

"Yeah.. " I said while looking down on my feet, water droplets falling down to the ground.

"Im sorry Sensei, it's my fault, I caused it, I shouldn't have blow the kic-" Y/n says her words only to get cut my me.

"No. "

I felt their eyes shift towards me.

"It's my fault not yours. I should have handled it on land, trusting the low temperature here in Shuji mountains thinking that it's lake's aren't easy to break is dumb of me. I apologize, I was supposed to train Y/n not injure Y/n, im sorr-" I got cut off by a warm hug. I realized the Kukiko was hugging both me and Y/n.

"Please be careful next time...  I don't want to lose anymore people.. " she tightens her hug. She let's go then calling out her workers to get towels and prepare soup for me and Y/n.

"Oh and by the way Y/n, let's stick to home school before going to physical training, while we learn, Giyuu could teach you some training. " She says. Y/n nods I'm response as Kukiko left.

_________

Y/n pov:

𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯. T𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵. 𝘠𝘦𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯. 𝘐𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘺?, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘤𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮?

"𝘠/𝘯.."

𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦, 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮. 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵.

"𝘠/𝘯.. "

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘊𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦. 𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳

"𝘠/𝘯".

_____

I flatter my eyes open seeing my sensei waking me up " Y/n, break fast is ready." she says. I sat up greeting her a good morning then heading to do my routine.

'𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮, 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵.... 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯?... '

________

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝... 𝐘𝐚𝐲!!