Phil

𝘼/𝙣:  𝙄 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙥𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 1𝙠 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨😭!! 𝙇𝙚𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤

________

𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

"So how will we catch this demon?" Y/n innocently asked.

"We didn't recieve nirichin swords
yet. " Y/n continued her sentence.

"We need to meet a kid that's 7 years old below, which might be a target. We will need to trap the demon until sunrise." Giyuu said while looking down on the paper that described what happens every 10 pm.

"So we have to go around town?"

"Obviously." Giyuu says, rolling his eyes playfully.

"What did you think? Ask Thanos to snap and make a kid to be born in front of us?"

"Uhhhhhh...... No.......? So how the fuck do we find a child below 7 years old?" Y/n wonders again.

"Didn't I said we would find it?"

"Didn't I said how to find it?"

"Really? I didn't remember you saying that. " He said, death glaring right at
Y/n.

Y/n sticker her tongue out, not wanting to take the conversation to an argument.

"So.. How can us 11 year olds fight a demon? Are we putting our names on the death list?" Y/n spoke looking away from Giyuu who was fixed up on the paper with the information.

Y/n just wondered her eyes everywhere, as long as she didn't have to look at that idiot.

A very cute idiot don't you think?

A blush krept up her cheeks making her slightly annoyed yet a part of her wasn't.

She immediately starts slapping her head at the sudden thought.

"We can ask Sabrina for help" Giyuu recommended.

"That merchant old hag?" Y/n spoke in confidence.

"Who are you calling old hag?!" A familiar deep female voice came from the crowd of working people. Y/n smirks.

Over the years, Y/n was also able to grow confidence, she knows if it's worth it or not, she's the best at decisions.

"Who else other than the old hag Sabrina?"

Giyuu at the back just deadpanned at them both. Sabrina was marching angrily at Y/n while Y/n just had a smirk on her face.

'𝘎𝘰𝘥, 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. ' Giyuu spoke to himself.

Once Sabrina got close to Y/n, she raises her fist but then changed attitude.

"Awww, my sweet pun sugur plum sweetie pie Y/n~ you don't mean that don't you~" Sabrina said sarcastically, she was smiling sweetly but we all know what's inside that disguise of hers.

"You sound more like a grandma to
me. "

Y/n eventually over the years loved teasing Sabrina and Giyuu, but Giyuu takes it seriously sometimes so Sabrina was really like a target to Y/n.

"WHAT?!"

_________*********************_________

"I see.... Should've said.. " Sabrina says, handing back the paper to Giyuu.

"So.. Will you help?" Giyuu asks, taking the paper back from Sabrina.

"Of course no! I still have work to do, and my sleep time is 9 pm, are you both stupid?"

"And how will 11 year olds fight a demon? I mean you both are worthless against a demon" Sabrina finished her words, crossing her arms waiting for an answer coming from the two.

"That's why we are asking you for help stupid bitch. " Y/n spoke out of nowhere, alerting Sabrina.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING "BITCH" HUH?!? " Sabrina said

Y/n was about to speak, to tease her more, but Giyuu stopped Y/n by putting his right hand on her left shoulder.

"That's enough, we need Sabrina to help, Y/n." Giyuu said calmly.

Sabrina scoffs in of course, happiness.

"Sabrina, do you have anything that could pin down the demon until sunrise?"

"Of course I have, I have ropes, rocks, belts, nails-"

"The ropes are fine, no need the torture stuffs.. " Giyuu said, letting go of his hand of Y/n, Y/n could still feel the warmth of his hand on her shoulder, despite her wearing the coat her Sensei gifted her, the hand seems much warmer than the coat.

"Okay..? Do you want me to give it to you now or later? "

"Now is bette-"

Suddenly something bumped into Giyuu, cutting him off his words. He makes a 'oof' sound when he falls on the snowy covered ground, making him have no injuries, thankfully.

Y/n crouched to Giyuu helping him up, she shifts her head at the thing that tackled Giyuu to the ground.

It seems like the figure was small, once Y/n's eyes adjusted with the sun, it was a male kid, around 4-6.

He was sitting on the ground, probably getting pushed back when he tackled Giyuu accidentally.

He had black hair and blue eyes, the kid stood up and bowed.

"I-im sworry.. I wasn't looking properly." the kid bowed.

"What's your name kid? " Y/n asked while putting Giyuu's arm around her neck to bring him back up.

"P-phil... Uh- your not gonna report me to Mama.. Right? " he sounded scared mentioning his mother.

"Uh, kid- i-i mean Phil, what are you doing here? Your clothes say your not from Shuji mountains. " Sabrina spoke with a hand on her hips, tilting her head, waiting for an answer.

"Oh, I dunno.. I just play tag with Emma.. Then I hid, and then I was scared because..i heard something follow me and I run..Then I didn't look where I was going, then I didn't realized I was going up... Then uh I hit Mr. Spiky hair.. " Phil's answer made
Y/n burst out laughing, nearly dropping Giyuu again.

Sabrina nudged Y/n to shut up, Giyuu got off her shoulder and dusted the snow off his coat.

"Sorry-Sorry-.. "

"How about let's take him to my place, we don't wanna disturb Kukiko. " Sabrina recommended.

They all agreed since Phil looked like he was freezing in such thin clothes.

Once they arrived in Sabrina's home, it was warm, the fire place warming the entire home, wooden walls, floor and doors, mostly everything is made by wood. Nori was in a deep sleep, snoring on the couch, positioned like a baby.

Sabrina scrunched her eye brows in disgust and gestured Y/n, Giyuu, and Phil to ignore him and follow her to her room.

Once the arrived in her room, Sabrina turns on the lights and closed the door when everyone was present in the room.

Sabrina went to her bed, getting the blanket, wrapping it around Phil to warm up the freezing kid, Y/n say on the chair by her desk, Giyuu just leaned on the wall, Phil was fiddling his fingers from how nervous he was.

It was like a police interigation, and Phil felt nervous for the questions.

'𝘖𝘩 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.. ' Phil prayed to himself.

_______

𝙔𝙀𝙎 1𝙆 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙎, 𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙐 𝙂𝙐𝙔𝙎 𝙈𝙒𝘼𝙃 𝙈𝙒𝘼𝙃 𝘾𝙃𝙐𝙋 𝘾𝙃𝙐𝙋 😭😭😭