The request

𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙔/𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙆𝙪𝙠𝙞𝙠𝙤, 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙞, 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙠𝙪𝙠𝙞𝙠𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙔/𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧
__

Y/n pov:

4 weeks has passed, I'm sitting in the living room meditating, listening to the cold breeze outside.

Suddenly the door opened making me snap out of my meditation.

"Y/n, Mrs. Takeo is calling you. " Giyuu says as he enters. I stare into his deep blue ocean eyes. Sometimes I wonder, I always get lost in his eyes or his voice.

"/N.. Y/n..! " he called out to me who had been staring at him for awhile.

"Did you hear me or no?, Mrs. Takeo is calling you, why the hell were you staring at me. " he said.

I ignored what he said as I stood up and left the room passing by him.

Once I walked through the hallway into the living room I see my Sensei drinking coffee.

"Hey Y/n, there was a request sent by Paul, he needs more firewood 'cause he ran out of wood for winter.However a pack of bandits are having a camp nearby, The other day they stole wine from Patrick and some food from Helen, it's your opportunity to start your training to the next level which is physical combat. It's something you can handle" She says while looking at me with a sweet smile.

I nod as I walked towards the coat hanger getting the cost my Sensei bought for me.

"Oh and y/n, don't kill them, just knock them out. I'll bring them to the police tomorrow. " Sensei reminds me as I stood.

Before I left, the corner of my eyes seeing Giyuu walk out the room I was meditating earlier.

__

Time was ticking, I fasten my pace avoiding wasting any time.

I try looking around noticing that some of the plates that were supposed to have fire that serves as a lamp post for the people outside to not freeze, it doesn't have fire, and neither wood.

A vision of Paul was seen in front of me, he looked like he was arguing with a man. I couldn't quite hear so I walked closer, the closer I got the more I could hear their arguing.

"Look Paul. Our village will freeze to death if you don't get the firewood. " the man said in front of him.

"I get it Harry, but bandits are camping nearby!, what do you expect me to do? List myself for a death sentence?! " he shouted back.

"Watch your tone little man. "

"Stop it. " I said cutting off their argument.

"I'll go fight off the bandits, while I'm gone you guys shut the frick up. " I said.

"Thanks kid, sometimes I wonder how a 9 year old kid is invincible." Paul says.

"Huh, watch your mouth brat. " the guy says

"Watch your mouth donkey. " I said before leaving, I could hear him curse words behind me as I continue to avoid it by walking towards the camp nearby which were probably bandits.

They were camping in the forest, and that area was a wood stock area for Paul.

"Yo guys, there's a kid coming over. " a bandit said.

"Yah, just ignore her, what can she do to us anyways, she's 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙠 after all. "

"HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA That's so true! Let's just finish our wine and steal more. "

I stop on my tracks as I see a wooden box with the things they stole, some of the were jewelries that they probably stole in the city. Some had ores that probably was stolen from private mining area's.

"Are you guys that poor and selfish that you stole from different towns. Bandits like you are worthless, useless, and dumb freaks. "

"This child is abnormal."

"True, let's just execute he-"

The bandit got cut off when I appeared behind him kicking his nape causing him to fall passing out. I stand on the body with my hands in my pockets.

"Let's see if a 9 year old kid could defeat middle aged men. " I said. And that's when all of them rushed to me with fists, some of them having weapons.

"Why are men so stupid sometimes?. "

_____

I look around seeing knocked out bodies of bandits. I walk towards Paul's cottage as I knock on his door. He opens it peeking his head, once he sees me he stepped out.

"Did you.. Finish them off? " he asks.

"It's done, you can go back to your job now. "

'𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘥'𝘴 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘺. 𝘌𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘬𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰'𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵. '

"Aha... Thanks a lot, here" he goes into his pocket as he hands over a small bag that seemed to hand coins inside.

"There's 5k in there, it's my thanks, please take it. " he said. I take it slowly as he gives me a warm smile and went back inside after a small wave.

I walked towards the snowwy mountain Sensei lived, it took me 40 minutes to get up from the cold holding me back. Unlike going down I just slide down like nothing.

I open the door slowly seeing Giyuu sitting on the couch reading a book while Sensei was no where to be seen. I place my coat on the coat hanger as I was about to open my mouth to ask where is Sensei, Giyuu got to me first before I even made a sound.

"She's out in the city doing whatever it is she's doing. "

"Oh.. I didn't got to ask, but why are you here? "

"When Mrs. Takeo received the request from Paul she instantly knew it was perfect for you, so she communicated me through the flying fowl giving me a letter saying to watch over you in case you couldn't handle the request. " he said flipping a page from the book.

'𝘎𝘪𝘺𝘶𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦? 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮'

"You should have used meditation to notice me, that would be plus points from Mrs. Takeo. " he said closing the book.

"Whatever I'm leaving" he said, once he stood up and went passed me, he patted me on the head.

"Good job on the first request, newbie. "