Just friends training together

_____

Morning had risen, and another routine to follow, sit up, stand up, brush teeth, change clothes, eat breakfast, train.

I open the sliding door after doing the 4 on my way to breakfast. While walking my eyes caught a pair of similar ocean eyes. A spiked haired teenager sitting by the table eating a mouth full of bread.

"Oh hey Y/n! I just gave Giyuu some snacks while he was waiting for you" Sensei said.

"Yo newbie. " he says dryly with a little wave.

"Hi Giyuu. ". I sat down beside him and ate my breakfast Sensei made for me.

Silence was loud after Sensei left somewhere inside the mansion where I don't know where else.

" why are you here" I asked.

"Did you forgot? "

"About what? "

He sighs quietly then shifts his eyes at me.

"Physical training, along with defense, and speed? "

"ok"

____________

"For now, let me ask you a question" Giyuu said while staying at the side of the ice rink which was the lake.

"How do you know common physical combat? And, speed in running or physical combat?  " he says while getting in the ice rink

"First question: Dunno, I forgot. Second is physical combat speed, running away is for cowards. That's what Sensei
said. " I said

"What the fu- ok anyways. Lets get to
it. " he slides out the ice rink heading to me.

He passes me digging something in the snow.

'Is he gonna hit me with a snow ball?'

(𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍:𝘿𝙚𝙛 𝙣𝙤𝙩, 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙡-)

He pulls out bunch of stones attached to each other by a rope then heading towards me.

"I made this for you in training, I need you to wear it. "

"But I don't know how. "

"Right.. I'll help you" he goes behind me feeling his hot breath near my neck and his body being so close with mine.

"Do a T pose. "

I did as he told as he takes one arm and slides the rock on, he adjusts the ropes to make it a bit tighter. "Is it too tight? " he asks.

"No."

He nods as he grabs another one of his stone ropes as he attached it to my other arm. The stones made my arms quite heavy, however Giyuu being around made it feel less heavy and my heart more comforted.

"I'll put one in your torso as well, is it okay? " he asks.

I nod as a response as he took another roped stones hugging me from behind to attach the roped stones around my torso. He ties to rope behind me at the right grip.

"Alright, now go into the rink"

I did as told as I slid inside the rink looking back at Giyuu who followed behind me.

"Try to hit me with physical combat. If you hit me 5 times you win and we can have a break. This will continue until 2 hours will be passed" He said.

"Why do you make it seem easy to Dodge me? "

"Because it will be. "

I furrow my eye brows as I got closer to him to lay a punch on him. I swing my left arm on his face but he dodges it, he didn't even broke a sweat, from the stones being to heavy, and my arm swing, it made me spin making my skating shoes slip. I closed my eyes getting ready for the impact.

Giyuu Pov:

She swings her arm at me however I managed to dodge her punch. The stones were quite heavy so her arm made her spin a bit making her slip.

I ran to get her other arm holding it placing it in my shoulder as I held her waist for support. I wouldn't allow her to slip, plus this was my idea even if her teacher asked me to train her since she will be heading somewhere.

"𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘠/𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘺𝘶𝘶? 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘴𝘰𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵'

Her voice echoing.

I shake my head trying to avoid what is making me fall on concentration however, Y/n's e/c caught me. I realized our position was.

She swings her other arm at me however I dodge it as I pushed her back to avoid her attacks.

" Giyuu... I'll make sure that I will hit you.... Within 2 hours! "

I hear her confidence spike up.

"Game on. Y/n Takeo."