Living

-what if it happens again? '

"....n?.....Y/n? "

I got cut off with my train of thoughts when Ms. Kukiko called me.

"Y-yes? "

"I called you thrice, are you okay? "

'Maybe... I'll try having a new life... Be someone new and forget everything. "

"I.. I guess I'll stay... But please forgive me in advance if I be a burden" I say.
"You won't be, I'm a different person than your selfish master. And your not going to be my maid. " she says, with kind soft words.

I twitch my eyes a bit noticing her words.

'Did I ever told her about me being fired..? Maybe she heard it from somewhere.. '

"I see... So then will I be nothing? " I say.
"Nope! Your going to be my student, I'll be educating you, at the same time teach you how to protect yourself". She says with confidence.

" but why? Why learn how to fight? "I ask in a innocent voice.

"Because, we need to protect ourselves not only ourselves but those out there that doesn't have anything yet gets killed. " She says, she stands up and heads towards the window and looks outside while her back was facing at me.

"Especially when us girls gets called weak because it isn't our job to be fighting. But we can show them different, we can fight better and stronger than them. "

I didn't quite get her point tho, so I just tilted my head and decided to just listen to her words. She turns her head a little to look at my confused look.

"I'll ask 2 questions, for you to understand what I mean. If I didn't helped you when you were in the streets and I didn't bother when a drunk man was there. What do you think the man would do to you? "She asks. Well damn thats a good question.

" make me his slave, kill me, sell me, in prison me"

"Correct, now, if you see someone being in the same problem as you. What would you do? Would you follow me like how I ignored you? Or you won't let it happen? "

"I-.. "

'That's right, I never thought about these questions, even after questioning myself when I was in those cold streets. But somehow, I felt like light saved me when that male dropped, and someone saved me. It was because it was my first time, maybe I have more reasons for this, I just don't know, I'll find out In the future, for now.. I'll answer this question from what I know. '

"I'll save that person. And I won't let it happen ever again, not to anyone. " I said confidently.

Mrs, Kukiko smiled. "Good.But you have to be ready, not only the world has that, but other more far cruel from that drunk man".

I nodded, she sounded so cool. Shes my new idol now, I'll follow her footsteps, and if she stops, I'll continue for her and me.

________

𝘽𝙩𝙬 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙠𝙪𝙠𝙞𝙠𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!!!