Boredom

Y/n pov:

So it has been great the past few weeks, Sensei, or Takeo, let me rest for 2 weeks, so it had been 2 weeks since the incident, Sensei told Giyuu to stay with us for a week before going back but Giyuu refused and left. I remember her mumbling after Giyuu left.

__

"Ugh... Children these days are so stubborn! " she hisses silently.

__

Well, I'm staring out the window, watching the leaves swaying feeling the warm wind hit my body.

But it was cold wind.

Let me get into my full explanation on, Shuji mountains is where Takeo lives, and Shuji mountains is a snowy mountains, its cold that during winter it drops to -4°F. That's when most of the villagers suffer, as you had know Shuji mountains are far away from town where professionals are, that's Kukiko Takeo's job to prevent Shuji mountains people to die. Mostly bandits come to steal ore from Shuji mountains.

And I've been living with my Sensei who is my step mother now, I've been training my senses, I could see everything just my closing my eyes however only from 13 meters away, hey it's small but I'm trying! And my hearing could be 35, ok I know I'm not that talented but give me time!

Even if Sensei told me to rest I still do the daily training which is trying to higher my hearing. Sensei said at the age of 10 I'm going to be learning all of the senses, but I'm 9, so I'm trying to learn much earlier than now. At the age of 11-13 I'll be learning physical combat, speed in combat along with senses 14-16 I'll be learning what Sensei calls 'breathing' and I do not know what the actual fork is that.

Starting next month, I'll be learning a few things about this world. But I don't know what Sensei meant about that.

Whatever, it's not like I really care anywa-

A knock on my door was heard, jumping a bit since I was just focusing on the breeze outside, what a pain.

I close my eyes to check who was outside and it seems to be a girl, one of the servants of Sensei.

"Come in. " I said loud enough for the person outside to hear. The door slowly opens revealing a female girl with a pig tail and brown eyes. "Y-y/n..Mrs.Takeo said your free to go now.. "

The girl that was speaking was Sally, she was born in Japan but she's fully American. And for 2 weeks she was my nurse while Sensei went out to go somewhere I do not know, me and Sally grew close just by her helping me.

I waved her good bye as I continue to do my routine. I always wanted to master all of it, sensing everything at once. Sensei said if I master that in a small amount of time, maybe she will let me do an early combat training.

Sensei is trying her best to take it easy for me.

_____

I'm bored. I wanna go out.

Ok I'll go out because why not? I don't care if I recently just drowned, it's just drowning.

it's better than staying up in a really quiet estate.

I took my coat from the coat hanger and left. I decided to go explore the area, the village what I mean.

Every step I took, every step goes slightly deep into the snow on the ground making it satisfying. Stepping it more and. More satisfied me more, making me have to motivation to walk to town which I down the mountain.

_______

A few hours later I arrived at town, villagers doing their jobs quietly. It wasn't that loud, on the way I was thinking of maybe going to town center to buy charcoal. When suddenly.

"Ack! "

I rubbed my forehead from the pain of bumping into someone.

"Watch where your going you blind ass bit-".

"HEY SABRINA! GET BACK TO WORK! "
A man carrying 2 sacks of rice.

'Sabrina huh? She sounds quite aggressive'.

She stands up and wipes the dirt off her clothes.

"Go get eye glasses because you don't wanna bump into meh! "

'She sounds British and stupid. '

"Whatever." I stood up and wiped the dirt of my coat while Sabrina girl went to get 3 stacks of rice. My eyes widen.

'S-she.. Nahhhhh she can carry that much!?! She's strong!? Does she have abs!?! I'm curious now. '

Since I was Kukiko Takeo's student and daughter, it's my job to be helping her while she's gone, she's really busy all the time, she has work just to keep the villagers of Shuji mountains safe.

"Sir Nori, I could help you load rice to town. " I offered, I'm nearly memorizing people in town. I'm so smart.

"Sure kid! There's still so many there, me and Sabrina can't do it alone. " Nori responds

"Hell yeah I can! I can carry more sacks than you Mr! " Sabrina barks.

"Shut up kid! Your bark is much more worse than your bite, sheesh. " Nori's face turns red from embarrassment.

Well, drama is starting here.

I picked up the sacks of rice and loaded it on the wagon. I passed by Sabrina who was carrying 3 sacks of rice.

Once we were finished loading we rode with the wagon on the way to town.

_______

Guys I finally updated, but more updates next time since no more classes, yayyy!!