126

☆ 126. Chapter 126

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

126 After Shan Yu created one miracle after another, even the bigwigs from all sides were a little shocked, so some people began to ask about the old marshal Wenren, after all, Gu Si was a member of their family.

The old marshal said that everything Guth did was his personal achievement, but he would have the full support of them behind him. Therefore, some of the cautious people could only take a slow break, while those who were sincere began to negotiate further, hoping to cooperate with Guth.

So the old marshal conveyed the news to Shan Yu, who thought for a while and said: "I make ordinary mecha for those ordinary people, if I finish making it, it will be directly put on the shelves, and the cooperation will be forgotten, after all, I am alone, and I probably can't meet the amount they need." "

It's okay, you can do whatever you want. The old marshal waved his hand and made the decision for him.

Shan Yu smiled and gave the old man a solid pill: "Grandpa, give it to you." The

old marshal took it with a kind face: "Good boy." "

Everything is on the good side, but the people who are hidden in the dark are ready to move.

Yalina stared blankly at the scenery outside the window, although there are not many green plants, but the small courtyard of the Mu family is elegantly arranged, but unfortunately she does not have any appreciation, her father said that he would come to pick her up, but she has not been able to wait for news from her father since then.

There was a loud "boom", and a layer of dark clouds quickly gathered in the sky, and thunder and lightning faintly appeared, and after brewing for a long time, it suddenly cleaved down, shaking the entire inhabitants of Chasexing.

Shan Yu and Wen Ren Qian raised their heads as if they had a feeling, Shan Yu sensed a little from Yalina, and then said: "Brother Wen Ren, someone is crossing the catastrophe in Chasexing.

"This interstellar is the demon cultivator except for us, is it the demon cultivator?

"It's hard to say, it should be, how did you check over there?

"It's not going well, after all, it's really hard to say where that demon cultivator is hiding, and although some of us have also started to cultivate, their cultivation is still shallow.

"What about the guild powers? "

I don't know, they're investigating, and it's said that the disappearance of the supernatural before seems to be related to this demonic cultivator.

"Well, if it really doesn't work, I'll go." "

No, I won't let you take the risk, it's better for me to do this kind of thing."

"Well, then you have to be careful. After the

two men had finished speaking, they went their separate ways.

I don't know how long it took, the boom gradually dissipated, and Yalina was also relieved from the oppressive atmosphere, she frowned, she always felt some ominous premonition, she felt that this strange thunder and lightning should be related to the adult, and I don't know if my father knows what the situation is.

She turned on the video and dialed it, but I don't know how long it took, until it was a long time before the video was connected.

A phantom appeared in this room, the phantom raised its head slightly, a sharp light flashed in its eyes, and its voice was indifferent: "What are you looking for me?" "