113

☆ 113. Chapter 113

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

113 Yalina was accidentally found unconscious in the grove by several male students of the mecha department, so one of the admirers took the initiative to carry her on her and planned to take her to the medical room inside the academy, where a female hospital doctor was inside.

"Tutor, Yalina is unconscious and doesn't know what's going on. "

Put people down. The female doctor brought the healing device and swept it for Yalina, and then only heard the sound of "drip", and a mechanical voice sounded: "Attention! The fetus is unstable and needs to be protected by entering the nutrition cabin! "

Generally, the treatment device is used to repair the broken wound of the body, but because the doctors pay attention to the fetus, the function of identifying the fetus is installed on each medical machine, so this situation occurs.

Everyone was silent, and they all showed expressions of disbelief.

Someone weakly asked, "... The treatment device is not... Broken?

One of the admirers looked shocked and said, "Mentor, why don't you change the treatment device?" The

female physician was much calmer than the students, and although it was not a good thing to get pregnant as a child, the law now clearly stated that as long as she was pregnant, she could not have an abortion. Therefore, the female tutor could only frown and say to the students, "You go out first." "

But Mentor, we're worried about Marina's situation. Someone's eyes flashed with excitement, trying to find out if Yalina was pregnant out of wedlock, and felt that gossip was very close to him. The college goddess is unmarried and pregnant, and it is exciting to think about it.

But there are also people who are unwilling to look at the stunned Yalina, which bastard actually thinks about his goddess?!

The female tutor didn't care what these people thought in their hearts, he pushed the person out forcefully, and then gave Yalina a detailed examination again, and in the end he had to believe that the female student was indeed pregnant. What can I do? He put Alina in the nutrition pod, entered the things that would bring nutrition to the fetus, and then sent a message to the dean. Female students are pregnant before they are married in the college, and they have to report to the dean no matter what.

Soon, the news of Yalina's pregnancy sprung up like mushrooms after a rain spread all over the academy, and everyone was shocked, disbelieving, and disappointed and crying. It wasn't until Mu Ran, the initiator, got the news that he was so happy that he hurriedly called his grandfather on a video message to tell him the good news.

"Well done, it seems that I have to tell the emperor, how happy he should be if he says it is also a happy event for his daughter. "

At this time, the Emperor of Chasexing Di Meng was not happy at this time, that adult didn't know what stimulated him, and suddenly wanted a large number of supernatural people, but how could that be? Dimon has been very dissatisfied with this adult recently, and he hasn't helped him to stretch his ambitions, so he wants him to do this and that?

"My lord, there aren't many people with abilities, and it's impossible to want a lot of them, this... "

The demon cultivator in the painting is frightened and gloomy, he knows that sooner or later he will be found by that hateful boy, so he can't sit still, he needs to get out of the painting, or take it away?