Author's Notes and Updates!

Hello to any and all of my amazing readers!

First, I would like to thank each and every one of you for coming here and reading my stories. I love to write and create a fictional world that I can escape to for a while. The fact that anyone at all has taken an interest in this beginner level realm has absolutely captured my heart. You each mean more than you could ever know.

Secondly, I would like to apologize for the slow updates this past year. I have been facing some heavy medical issues along with some rough family issues. On the medical side, I have been presented with a sense of urgency to complete these books for not only myself, but to any of my loyal readers who would like to see these stories out. Words such as dementia have been thrown around, and to those of you who know what it is, knows that there has been a clock placed on this task. I have been working this past week to revamp and add to this story some details I have managed to skip over.

Coming updates and revisions will be including backstories. Below I will create a list of what to expect. I do have this series lined up for a third and possibly a fourth book. If any of you wish to see anyone's specific back stories, please feel free to message me or leave a comment somewhere here with what you hope to see. (Maybe you will even see your wishes on the upcoming works list.)

As I update chapters and insert add ins, I will rename the chapters to give you a sense of what each one is about. When I write the add ins of back stories, that chapter will read as a short story. I will either list it as 'Backstory' 'History' or 'Chapter X - Extended'

Upcoming Chapters and Add-Ins:

In the works:

1. Skye and Elliot - How they came to meet and what their history was like up to their split.

* (Author's Note) Along with Skye and Elliot's story, there will be clips about Andrew in the mix to reveal more about him.

2. Skye and Valentina - I realized the lacking of Skye's best friend and with the wedding and things on the rise, I figured I should go back in time a little and introduce you all to Valentina and some of she and Skye's shenanigans.

3. Skye and Marcus - I have been requested to build a little more on some time with Skye and Marcus.

* (Author's Note) Their storyline is supposed to be a friends with benefits type of story for a while. Skye was meant to play the field and go on more dates and be able to have that open friendship with Marcus. We will be going back in time a little bit there as well to revise and build on their relationship to reveal more of their dynamic.

4. Skye and Mr. Dermott (Her boss) - Some have wondered about the relationship between these two and why they didn't get together.

MORE...

This isn't quite a tell-all. I still have some surprises in store for you. I have written several chapters out in long hand form and will be working to get those posted for you as quickly as possible. Thank you all so much for your patience and I look forward to hearing from you throughout this journey. If you happen to catch any mistakes, please feel free to send those errors my way as I may not catch it while working through these future creations. Love you all, and see you in the pages!