dragon training

dragon training

Hiccup and Kalda were happy that they have five students to teach them how to train dragons.

Ragnar, Kass, Vigdis, eirik and Einar, These first 5 students granted the number of small but that was because the general number of villagers of the tribe did not have an Interest in dragon training.

Hiccup and Kalda knew as time goes on more people will come around but five can do for now.

"Ok, everyone, We will first start with taming and befriending your own dragon partner," hiccup said as kalda Brought out a few boneknappers.

These dragons weren't fully grown, they were twice the size as toothless and one was twice smaller than toothless for the littlest one.

"Alright everyone, In order to tame and befriend a dragon, you must first earn its trust," hiccup explains.

Ragnar had decided to walk over to the biggest boneknapper, "This will be too easy for me." He try to put his hand on its nose and then it bite his hand and, "AAAHHHHH!"

Kalda and hiccup both try to stop, but the dragon fight the poor lad to the death.

The sound of wolves could be heard.

At the gates of helheim

"You got to be kidding me! I thought I could just copy what hiccub did!" Regnar got up And started walking back to dragon training.

Back at dragon training

Kalda put the biggest boneknapper In its cage, "You need a time out."

Kass Came up next but stay a few feet away from the other boneknappers, "ok, hiccup, Tell me what should I do to tame it?"

Hiccup came over, "You need to earn his trust, Pull your hand out and let him come to you."

Kass Took a deep breath and let the dragon came over and slowly put his face to her hand.

Kass smile, "Wow, he actually does trush me."

Hiccup Nodded, " Now you must give him a name."

Kass though about it and with a few moments She made her decision, "I will call him Tanto, It is a blade that I forge a lot and it's one of my favorites."

Hiccup smile as definitely sounded like a good name, "ok Kass you and tanto are now friends."

The next one was Vigdis, she Try to do the same thing But none of the other dragons seemed to be interested in her.

"Hmmm?" Vigdis News, she had to earn their trust and if none of them were interested maybe Just maybe the idea she had an idea could work.

Vigdis Walk over to one of them and got down to her knees, "Look, I know you don't trust me. Because we just meant and I know you probably don't like me, But I want to show you something that you can trust me with."

Vigdis pulled out her favorite scarf it was gray and silver, " This was one of my favorite score I made as i Made one of these when I first came here."

Vigdis Use the scarf and gave it to the boneknapper, One of them came over and sniffed and then took it dropped around their neck, The one that did Started to smile and wrap his wings around her.

"You really like it?" Vigdis ask and the boneknapper smile, "Good, I will call you Twill weave, Wait, no I will call you taylor."

"Taylor!?" Hiccup said as Quickly guy punched to the shoulder by kalda.

"You name your dragon toothless because you thought he had no teeth at first, So what's the big deal of her name, her dragon Taylor Because her job is a weaves?" Kalda ask as hiccup roll his eyes and move on to the next person they had to do.

Before anyone else went next Ragnar Came running in, " We're not done yet I wil...!?"

Ragnar Open up the cage but attack and strike sound of wolves could be heard again.

At the gates of helheim again

"OH, COME ON NOW!"

Back at dragon training.

eirik despite being blind, he walk over to the dragons and when he heard them growl, he stop were he stan and took a step back.

One of them came over to see eirik eyes, "hi," eirik said as The dragon bent down and sit, Is slowly being calm.

eirik Soon took a seat down on the ground and just talked to his dragon, I don't know if you really can't understand me but I'm blind. I can't see anything but I can hear and smell, touch and feel."

eirik Kept going on talking to his dragon as hiccup decided to let the youngest one to be given a trying.

Kalda brought the little one over to Einar, " Here you go, he a bite but shy, but very lovable."

The two quickly became friends as the dragon. Really looked like it just wanted to have a another friend around his size.

"I'll name you hookskull," Einar said Ask the to start a hug and chat.

Hiccup looking back over to eirik, "I should name you, Ryōshi as It is a name that I heard from a distant land known as Japan. A famous hunter was there."

Everything was going good as the rest of the day. Everyone continued to keep laughing as Ragnar Couldn't stop dying from the dragon tame Buddy eventually got it And decided to name him HK It means hunter-killer since how many times his dragon was able to kill him.

With hel

She was watching everything back in her palace through her crystal ball and was enjoying the view side of saint dragon's being tame and befriended by her subjects.

To be continued

So tell me guys, what do you think about the names?