boneknapper mountain part 2

"I can't believe what I'm looking at! A human like boneknapper dragon!?" Hiccup said as he was both amazed and terrified also confused.

"HICCUP SAVE YOURSELF! HE'S MAD!!" Ragnar yelled as the human like Dragon Use a dragon bone and hit the prison bars that were made out of bones too.

"BE SILENT!" The human like Dragon said.

"Who are you? What are you!?" Hiccup ask as the dragon smirk.

"I'm a boneknapper King, king of boneknappers," he said as both toothless and Hiccup look confused.

"Really that's your name?" Hiccup ask as he was not really impressed by that.

"ENOUGH OF THIS! ATTACK!" He yelled out as he hold a bone up in the air making all the other boneknappers ready to attack both Hiccup and toothless.

"TOOTHLESS DUCK!" Hiccup yelled as both got separated as they got down to the floor.

The human dragon or otherwise the boneknappers King, he charge his way towards hiccup.

Toothless notice and quickly blast him away from his rider, "thanks bud."

"BOTH OF YOU GET DOWN AGAIN!" Ragnar said as both look up and notice the dragons were coming down for another attack.

"You're unholy beast can't protect you from me boy!" The Dragon King said as he ran towards hiccup.

Trying to hit him with his bone but hiccup quickly got down asked toothless once again charge up another blast.

The Dragon King once again got hit and was knock over down to his back, toothless ran over to hiccup just in time before the other boneknappers got to them.

"Toothless we need to get inside," hiccup said as both ran away and got back into The hideout.

"Are you all right bud?" Hiccup ask as toothless nodded, "we can't just leave Ragnar there we have to go back."

Toothless look confused and gave him the look, how are we going to do that.

"I don't know toothless but..." Hiccup stop himself as he felt the door being hit hard.

Toothless got over to an uses strong to hold the door back, his Dragon brother growling as hiccup realized that Dragon human like man would come in soon enough.

"There has to be something here we can use?" hiccup said to himself as he look around.

"Hey wait a minute," hiccup took notice of the bones on the table and saw pieces of paper.

"Are these boneknapper bones?" Hiccup said as he took a look at the pieces of paper and notice the parts to make dragon armor suit and the next one made hiccups eyes open wide.

Looking at the bones, he grabbed them all up, "I hope this works."

Running back to the door, "toothless break down the door please!"

Toothless nodded and Palmer blast the door, there was a dragon hybrid King and toothless went to attack as hiccup got outside with the bones in his arms.

All the dragons high above saw hiccup and it only made them more violent.

"HERE TAKE YOUR BONES BACK!" Hiccup threw them all towards the dragons.

The hybrid dragon look at hiccup with wide eyes, "NOOO!"

He turned his attention towards Hiccup and try to go after him but toothless jump on top of him and hold him down.

while all the other dragons took notice of their missing bones and pick them up and put them into their correct place.

They all started become friendly towards hiccup, "dragons attack!"

They weren't listening anymore, hiccup took notice and came over to the hybrid, taking off the the dragon skull to reveal it was just an ordinary man.

He had pale skin, white short hair and blue gray eyes.

"Okay, who are you really?" Hiccup ask as hiccup pulled out of his pocket the papers that showed the dragon armor suit.

"I know you're not a real dragon hybrid, you were using boneknapper bones to make yourself look like one," hiccup said as the man look down.

"Fine you got me, I am Kalda, an outcast and a slave," Kalda said as hiccup was surprised hearing that.

"What do you mean b...?" Hiccup was caught off by Ragnar.

"Excuse me is anyone going to help me get out of here?" Ragnar ask wanting to get out now.

Toothless roar at the boneknappers and they look at him and nodded, they went over to the cage and broke it.

Ragnar was surprised what the Night fury had done, "I must say hiccup your night fury is definitely smart."

Ragnar I came over to take a look at the men who had put in that case to begin with.

"Now as I was saying before I was interrupted, what do you mean by slave?" Hiccup ask as he remembered back on his old home Berk didn't allowed slavery.

"When I was alive, I was a slave who was taken away by my own family at such a young age, I was beaten and starve until I had a chance to escape, I thought I was finally free but I was eventually captured and put on trial for a crime that I did not even commit," Kalda told them.

"What crime?" Hiccup ask wanting to know what happened.

"After I had fled from my master who I am glad is dead, apparently him and his family were murdered and I got the blame, no one believed me as they would never believe a slave and so I was to be skin alive, I last for two days before I died," Kalda explain as both were shocked.

"That's horrible to hear about why have you been causing all of this mess?" Ragnar ask as none of his life story told him about why he was doing this.

"I was not going to serve the goddess of death, the gods had brought nothing but pain to me in my life, especially I was surrounded by so many of the villagers who mistreated me here, dragons on the other hand I can deal with, they're nothing more about wild animals if you were able to tame them then they will listen to you, after all that's what I did, I use a leftover Bones from other dragons to make my armor and I stolen some of the boneknapper so they would have to stay around me and obey me if they ever wanted them back, I made this place of hellheim into my own kingdom and to finally have something on my own but now once again I lost," Kalda explain as he look back down.

Both couldn't believe what they were hearing, "Ragnar what do you think we should do with him?"

"We have to turn him in, it was by the goddess orders and she doesn't like when people disobey her," Ragnar explain.

"I do feel bad for him though, you know, I just hope hel would understand and go easy on him," hiccup said.

Back with hel

Hel and Balder we're sitting down and looking at the glass orb.

"Knowing you I doubt you will show any kind of Mercy to him," Balder said as hel shook her head.

"No... Not really to this one, hiccup and Ragnar Have already done that by punish him by taking away his boneknappers from him as those pieces he stole from them were the only things keeping them under his control," hel explain.

"So what are you going to do to him then? I doubt he is still going to be unpunished by you," Balder said as hel smirk.

"Knowing hiccup he is going to try something to help him," hel said as she already know what could be going on in his head.

They both watch as toothless and the rest want to fly and took Kalda on the boneknapper and the two other boys got on as well.

"Well it seems like they'll be bringing the boneknappers as well," Balder said as it was mating season and they were giving off the calling for a mate.

Hel was now looking down annoyed, "I know this is going to become a mess, hiccup and that Dragon of his better find a way to fix this one."

To be continued