time with hel

time with hel

Hel was watching what was going on in dragon training through her crystal ball.

"Oh hiccup, You had so much that you could have offered to your tribe and your people of the Hairy Hooligans tribe that lives On the island of Berk," hel said to herself.

Hel Had decided to stop looking at hiccup and focus on other things, She used her crystal ball to look into other places throughout Yggdrasil tree, she took a look at midgard River, we're her Big Brother jormungand, He was a giant snake swimming around midgard.

"Still swimming around in the ocean that's surrounded all of midgard," hel went to look to see her other brother Fenrir A giant Wolf who was remains chained on the island of Lyngvi, "Why did you had to be so cruel to him odin?"

The next one she took a look was running on the roots of Yggdrasil tree, Is a eight legged horse.

"Wanting to be a free stallion as always, Hope you're having fun before you get captured again by odin and taken back to Valhalla," hel Went to look at the next brother of hers.

next she saw was into a deep dark cave. She saw her brother who was a half human wolf, Blinded with tears in his eyes as he wiped in sorrow, "Why did I kill and eat my brother?"

Hel wipe away a tear from her eye, she She finally saw another cave and it had our father tied up with intestines that belong to her fifth brother narfi.

Hel can remember on how that happen to her father and deceased brother, her Father had killed Balder by using the one thing that could kill him was mistletoe.

Everyone had soon found out what happened and they went after him, Thor the God of thunder And his other brothers came and captured him along with his 2 youngest sons who were just little kids at the time, They turn Váli Into a wolf and made him lose a part of himself and made him like a wild Farrell Beast, He killed his twin brother and then Thor and the others used his intestines to tie up loki To the rocks And left a poisonous snake to slowly drip its venom on to him. And every time it did, he scream very painfully that caused an earthquake.

Váli was then blinded by Thor and thrown Into the woods to be left there and fend for himself with no one to help him.

"All my poor brothers, We were all separated at a very young age and never got chance to know each other Because we're proposing that was always bound to happen no matter what," hel said To herself as she looked away from her crystal ball.

Hel had left her castle and when to see her people as she was invisible as she did not want her people to immediately bow down and stop what they were doing.

Hel look Around and see children running around who were having fun, The old people sitting at their benches, The workers doing their jobs by must had family's To go too after a long day of what they were doing.

Hel sigh as shev It was always left wondering if her father and brothers never were curse to live this way, She always wondered what they could have been like if they were all one big happy family living under the same roof.

She got back to focus on her job as she heard the sound of wolves howling for a newcomer.

Later

Hel was back in her throne room as she had just finished. Welcoming new guests as It was a few old people who were now reunited with their ancestors.

Hel Look around as many people did not realize this, but Her Throne room was decorated with the symbols of her siblings.

Hel had decided to take another look at her crystal ball. She take a look to see what people were doing in her realm.

She went by each one from the newcomers to the ones that came before. And then she had found one who had just recently got here before dragon training open up, mildew.

"What is that old man doing?" Hel ask herself as She kept watch.

With mildew

Mildew And the other old timers were all in a sm away from the rest of the tribe from hearing this conversation.

"I still can't believe the daughter of loki allow that blasphemy To have that dragon and live among the main tribe of helheim," mildew was angry for sure as the others agreed with him.

An old woman nodded her head, "Yes, something must be done about this."

With hel

Hel snap her fingers and the roof over mildew head collapse right over him, "Hasn't the poor little runt suffering enough?"

To be continued

Tell me guys What do you think about this version of hel?