talking with Kalda

talking with Kalda

Arriving at the dragon academy, hiccup and toothless were surprise to see all three of their friends he made so far were here.

Nithe, Ragnar and Kalda.

All three turn around and notice hiccup and toothless and smiled, "hey hiccup!"

Nithe wave his hand as he came over to hiccup and toothless, "so you really are going to start dragon training?"

"Yeah, I will with toothless and Kalda are all going to be working together," hiccup explain but Nithe could see something was wrong with Hiccup.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Nithe ask as he could just see it by looking in hiccup eyes.

Hiccup shook his head, "oh no nothing, I'm fine."

Nithe bent down to his level, "hiccup I can tell when someone is lying to me, something is definitely wrong, so what happened?"

Hiccup look down as he did not want to face him, "I regain my memories, hel restore my memories of How I died and now I honestly wish I never wanted to remember."

Nithe look surprised, "so you actually did got your memories back, that's great... Well kind of, at least you don't have that thought in your head on how you died."

Ragnar came over with his arms crossed, "let me guess, you got eaten by a bear?"

Hiccup shook his head, "by a wolf?" Once again hiccup shook his head, "oh you probably died from sickness, or from the freezing cold or was it too hot?"

Nithe punch Ragnar on the shoulder, "maybe he doesn't want to talk about it!"

During all this time Kalda was keeping an eye on the whole entire thing, he could just seen the look in hiccup eyes and he could just tell It wasn't pretty as something horrible must have happened when hiccup regain his memories.

Walking over to them, "honestly he probably wish it would be any of those things," bending down to his knees and looking at hiccup, now that both are at the same level.

"Both of you, can you please leave us alone for a moment? I want to speak to hiccup alone," Kalda said as both were hesitant at first but when the boneknapper came right behind them they left the dragon training academy.

Kalda was still on his knees looking at hiccup, "okay look am I seriously the one that can tell how you died? I know the look when I see it, you were executed weren't you?"

Hiccup look completely surprised hearing that, "I... I..?" Hiccup look like he was about to tear up.

Kalda give hiccup a rag to wipe his tears away, "it's all right, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, it's your own personal business if you're not ready to be open about it."

Hiccup wipe is tears away, "thanks, it's just been hard, after regaining my memories, I have just been in this depressed state."

"I don't blame you, I feel the same way when I came here," Kalda said as he took Hiccup and toothless to the bench and so they can talk more.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you, Kalda, you never deserve to live that kind of life, being taken away from your own family and being enslaved until they put you through a painful death, that was awful!" Hiccup said as he wiped the last of his tears away.

"You have nothing to apologize about, you didn't put me through any of that stuff, honestly, I got to be honest with you, I'm not even a pagan, I'm a Catholic but they condemn me to helheim, what I would give to go and escape the nine realms and be in heaven with my family that I long was taken away from," Kalda explain.