dragons will do what dragons will do

Before we begin I want to apologize that I have not been uploading but I have just been on writer's block for a while.

I really hope you all understand and now that I'm back with two chapters this in the last one I hope you all enjoy.

dragons will do what dragons will do

By morning everyone was doing their job and everyone were all happy as soon the boneknappers will be gone along with the night fury.

Hel was with her guards to the cages were the dragons were being held at, "I feel so bad for doing this to hiccup but I have no choice."

"May I ask your highness, why do you allow him to have the night fury to begin with?" One of the guards ask.

"I had my own reasons why I allowed it back then," hel told the guard as they went to the cages but when they got there none of the dragons were there.

"Where are all of the boneknappers!?" One of the guards ask.

At the frozen lake

A group of villagers were working hard from the loss of food as they had to go to the frozen lake to get more.

It was always a hard job as they had to cut through the ice.

"I can't believe the goddess of death allow that boy to even have the Night fury to begin with!?" One villager man said as he was never happy that their goddess would allow it.

"I know, look at the mess he couse because bring in one Dragon and then he brought more soon after," a villager woman said as they all continue doing their job.

Suddenly they heard the sounds of the dragons and look up to see the boneknappers.

"DRAGONS!" All the villages yell as the boneknappers came forward down along with a night fury that appeared, hiccup was riding on.

"Okay everyone blast!" Hiccup order all the dragons to release a powerful blast at the ice, it open up a large hole.

Taking a deep breath hiccup did as he had two of the boneknappers with fishing nets and they all went into the ice coul water.

All the villagers were confused, "what is that dragon lover doing?!"

Suddenly all the dragons came back out with a large neck of fish and drop it right next to the fishing shop.

Hiccup waved to all of them, " You're welcome, guys!"

Hel appeared in front of the villagers, "who is the one who collected all this food?"

At the farmers

Because what happened a couple days ago all the farm animals were let loose.

Hiccup had the boneknappers scaring them into corners and making them run back into the farm and close up the doors.

Going everywhere to collect every sheep and making them all run back to where they belong and every bore.

The farmers cannot believe it as they were exhausted from trying to run getting all their animals but now the same dragons that cost the mess had fix it.

Hel appeared and noticed all the animals were back where they belonged, "Who managed the gathering up all the animals back?"

At the village big snow area

There was a humongous pile of snow that needed to be clean and all the old villagers were ordered to do so.

One of them was including mildew, "I can't believe I have to do all this!"