talking to Nithe

talking to Nithe

In Midgard

At the island of Berk, things have only gotten worse after the execution of hiccup.

Apparently the death of hiccup was a mistake in the eyes of Stoick the vest, only because the traitor that was once called his son knew the location of the nest, Stoick is so angry because he killed the only person that knew where that bloody ness was and hiccup is dead.

Dead men tell no tales after all, "CURSE YOU! HICCUP!"

Stoick had went insane after hiccup death, every single raid was getting worse and worse.

Winter came and a lot of people die from hunger, the dragons got bigger with the numbers.

"I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! SHOULD HAVE REALIZED BEFORE I WAS TOO LATE!" Stoick yelled as he was in this house alone, "WHY WAS I CURSE WITH A TRAITOR AS A SON!?"

Stoick was indeed truly mad because hiccup revealed that he knew where the nest was but it was too late to get an answer out of him.

Stoick knew he would never see hiccup again as he would probably go to Valhalla one day and be with his wife, hiccup would forever rot in helheim for his crimes, Stoick right now can only hope for hiccup was suffering by the hands of the goddess of death, "hel, make that boy pay for everything he has done to us!"

Back in helheim

Hiccup have been getting better slowly as time went by, hiccup was still heartbroken at the fact that his own father was willing to end his own son life, "how could you do that to me dad?"

Hiccup couldn't believe that was how his last moments with his father was, his old man condemn him to death by such a painful way and condemn him to a place where he would never see his mother again.

Hiccup was right now trying to focus on his work and trying to focus just forging weapons as usual.

Nithe walk over and notice the weapons that hiccup made were not as good as his skills used to be.

"HICCUP!?" Nithe yelled as he did not like seeing his best new employee down in the dump and with sloppy work.

Hiccup turn around and face them, "is it about my weapons? I'm so sorry, I'll redo them all again if makes you happy."

Nithe nodded but then shook his head, "oh no, that's not going to be good enough now that I realize it, come to my office."

Walking into Nithe private office, His office was nothing more his private forging room.

Nithe took a seat and pointed to a stool for hiccup to sit down, "okay what is wrong lad? There is clearly something wrong with you."

Hiccup got nervous, "no... I'm fine, I just... just have a lot on my mind that's all."

Nithe shook his head, "okay can you please stop with the lying crap, you're not even a good liar you know, seriously what is on your mind that is bothering you so much?"

Hiccup look down and shame, "I don't know how you would feel about me if I told you, but I'm fine all right."

"Not what you just told me, so what is wrong?" Nithe ask as he wanted to know the answer.

"I SAID I'M FINE!" Hiccup yelled and Nithe jump out of his seat and growled as no one dares speak to him in his workplace, however it would be a lot worse if hiccup had done this in front of the other workers.

"Hiccup... I like you and everything but if you keep this up we might have to have a word with the goddess of death, SO TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG!" Nithe now was demanding.

"You really want to know what's wrong with me?" Hiccup ask as tears were now coming down from his eyes.

Nithe nodded, "of course I do, I can tell when something is wrong with my employees, so what is wrong?"

"Hel kept her promise with the deal I made with her to restore my human memories, but now I wish I never ask her to do so, I was blood eagle by my own father, all right are you happy?" Hiccup ask as tears were streaming down his eyes.

Nithe look down as he was shock to learn that the lad was blood eagle by his own father, "Oh my, by the goddess of death HELHEIM!"

Hiccup look shook as He was wondering was nithe would now treat him different now that he knows the truth.

Nithe got up and came over to hiccup, looking at the poor lad who was shivering in fear, "hiccup look at now."

Hiccup did what he was told But did not try to make eye contact, suddenly hiccup felt Nithe arms wrap around him in a big hug.

Hiccup was surprise, " You're not mad at me."

Nithe look surprise, "mad? why would I be mad?"

"Because what I learned how some people get treated depending on how they came to helheim," hiccup said as nithe nodded.

"Listen, I'll get you something to drink and then I want to hear the whole story what happened and why it all happen," Nithe Said as he left and soon came back with a drink for hiccup.

Hiccup explain the whole story and Nithe handle hiccup a rag to wipe away his tears, "I never like it when I see a lad cry, I would never have proved no matter what you would have done, But you did not even committed an actual crime, You just wanted to bring peace."

"That's what I said. But vikings are stubborn, And that is the only thing I have in common with them," hiccup said as keep wiping away his tears, " Forgive me about my sloppy work with the weapons, But I just can't stop thinking about what happened to me, what my own father had done to me, Forgive me I know it's not excuse but I...?" Hiccup was cut off with another hug.

"Look, I'm not much of a hugger But you really needed this, cry it out, don't hold in those emotions," Nithe said as hiccup Let it all out and just cry.

When the tears finally stop and hiccup had more control over himself with his emotions, Nithe look at him ask, " Are you better now?"

Hiccup nodded, " Yes, I'm sorry again for letting my problems interfere with my work. I shouldn't ha...?" Nithe cut hiccup off again.

"Hiccup, I get that you don't want to make me apologizing for your somewhat excuses, but those are not excuses, You're going through a lot pain in problems, If something is bothering you and it's interfering with your work I need to know what's going on, ok," Nithe said as hiccup nodded, "Good now go back and remake those weapons. And then you can have the rest of the day off."

Hiccup went back to do his work.

With hel

Hel had watch the whole entire conversation through her globe, "poor hiccup still hurting I see."

Hel knew the truth would definitely hurt the poor lad. But she also knew he was going to eventually remember, it is going to take some time for him to accept it.

Hel knew things will eventually get better for hiccup.

To be continued

If any of you guys have ideas, I am more than happy to hear them.