XXVI. December 24th & December 25th

AN: slightly longer chapter since my schedule has been so fucky-wucky.

My arms were full of precisely-wrapped boxes and paper-stuffed gift bags. I whined and kicked the front door with the toe of my boot.

"I'm on my way," Aria called out. "Have some patience!"

My car key was between my teeth, leaving me unable to respond. Instead, I just twisted my face and mocked her, my only audience the wood in front of me. We were going to be late to our holiday extravaganza, thanks to Miss It Doesn't Take Me Long.

"Scoot," she said, palming my waist. "Let me get the door open and then I'll take some of the bags."

She grabbed hold of my keychain and took it out from between my teeth. "Thank you."

We exited our apartment and divided up the presents. Our steps down the stairs were overly cautious. Once we were both safely on the bottom floor, we hobbled to my car. I used the tip of the same boot I slammed against the door to activate the trunk sensor. The holiday bundles of joy spilled out of our arms into the car.

We both yipped as our butts hit the cold leather seats.

"I should have come out here and started it a few minutes ago," I muttered, turning the heat to full blast. The air came out cold.

"F-f-fuck," Aria chattered, tucking her gloved hands into her coat pockets.

"Come lay on top of me," I groaned. "We can combine our warmth."

While I was joking, Aria took me seriously. In a few seconds she was straddled on top of me, her cold nose dug into my neck. I smirked and reached down between my seat and the door, pulling the lever that sent us flying backwards into a lying position. She gasped and lifted herself up, glaring at me.

"What?" I asked innocently, my eyelashes fluttering.

"What was that for?"

I giggled devilishly, my eyes raking up and down, taking in the sight of her above me. "What can I say? I like you on top."

She tried her best to suppress a grin, leaning her head into her shoulder. My hand reached up and I placed two fingers on her jaw, coercing her to look forward.

"Look at me," I whispered.

Once I saw those brilliant deep blue eyes, my breath was taken away. I leaned up and kissed her, softly at first. She groaned against my lips, so I upped the passion, my fingers slithering through her hair. I pulled gently and used her moaning as my chance to bite down and suckle on her lower lip.

One of her hands settled between my breasts, pushing me down. She hovered over me, bracing herself on the top of the driver's seat. Her bottom lip was a little swollen, a little red. Her irises sparked with excitement. Before I could open my mouth to ask her what was wrong, she took my lips with hers, forcefully, hungrily.

Her tongue grazed across my lips and I gave it access. The car was filled with our pants and moans, both of us unable to keep quiet. This was such a giddy feeling, almost like making out with your high school sweetheart in front of your parent's house, while breaking curfew. Her kisses were intoxicating, I was lightheaded and warm.

Aria pulled away and I whined, my neck leaning upward to try and grab her lips again. She chuckled and sat all the way up, squeezing my hips with her legs. I refused to open my eyes as I began to pout.

"I think the car is warm enough, Sweets." Cocky.

"So am I," I grumbled.

Aria laughed as she dismounted and settled back into the passenger seat. "Do you need me to fix it?"