Old Sketches

-Grandma what are you doing???! - I said as I woke up and saw my grandma taking blood from me, I tried to move her hands from my arm but I saw Tatter coming towards me.
-Tatta please help me tell her to stop! - I said to her since I couldn't move for some reason, she just looked at me and put a white rag under my nose, I tried to get ride of them but I couldn't as I started to fall asleep once again.

I woke up once again, I slowly opened my eyes as they felt heavy, I looked to the window and saw Bada sitting on it.
-You're awake - She said with her usual warm smile.
I tried to get up but failed, I was weaker than yesterday and she could tell.
-Lie down, you need to rest Y/N - She said as she pushed me softly back to bed.
-What am I doing on bed? I was painting a while ago - I said looking at her, she looked at me disappointed, I don't even know why but she did.
-So you don't remember? - She said giving me a warm smile.
-What do you mean? - I said as I sat up on the bed struggling a little bit.
-Nothing I'll tell you some day, you just have to wait - She said as she got in the window again, suddenly the door opened and Tatter came in, I turned arround to Bada but she was gone, I looked back at Tatter and she was looking arround the room.
-Are you looking for something? - I said to her as I tried to get up since I felt better.
-No, I just came here to take you with me let's go - She said while grabbing my arm and dragging me to the dresser.

I was in the middle of the woods with Tatter Wonnie and my grandma, she decided to have a picnic, we were all having fun actually, except grandma, who was looking arround all the time and she was so tense that even Wonnie noticed it.
-We should get going - Grandma said as she got up and starting packing up our stuff.
-But why? It's not even that late - Tatter said as she was petting Wonnie.
-Yeah, she's right, it's not even 7 pm - I said as I looked at her, something was telling me she was worried or scared about something.
-I know but me and Tatter have to go visit my friend so she can help her remember? - She said looking at Tatter who looked a little bit disappointed, we looked at each other and nooded at her.
-We'll be back in like two hours or so, take care swetie - My grandma said from the inside of her truck, I looked at Tatter and she wasn't even looking back at me as they left.
-Maybe she's tired - I said kinda sad as I got into the house.
I started cleaning a little bit, especially the kitchen, since always was dirty for no reason.
-Wonnie!? - I called her since she wasn't arround like she usually does, I called for her but nothing, I looked for her arround the house but she wasn't anywhere.
-Woonie where have you been? - I said as I found her looking at a furrniture that was at the end of the hall, I went to her and started to pat her on the head.
-Woonie what are you doing get out of there - I said as she started to get her nose behind the furniture so agresively, maybe there was a mouse or something, I pulled her aside and moved the fortniture aside, I looked at the wall and I found a little door that wasn't really noticeable.
I looked at Woonie and she was looking straight at that door, I hesitated to open it but something told me to open it, so I did, it was really dark and dirty inside, I took a better look and found an old notebook that looked like a sketchbook, I took it in my hands and whipped the dust on it.
-Hayashi? - It was the name that was written on the front page.
-Maybe this is from mom? - I said as I looked at Wonnie, she just barked at me and waved her tail.
I decided to take a look of the sketchbook, as I opened the first page a beautiful painting of a black horse was in, on the other side of the page there was a long text written on it.
-My dear Midnight, the only one that understands me, the only one that helps me on my huntings and the only one I can tell my deepest secrets - I rode those words in my mind, Midnight, I heard that name before.
I looked at the next page, and as soon as I did, I gasped a little bit, the exact same painting that was on the loft was here, but it was finished, again the girl on it looked like me, but, who was the blonde girl besides me, she doesn't even have a face, next page, another long text.
-To my dear Y/N, I hope you're growing well and healthy - This is definetly from my mom but, how could she know all of this back then? - I hope you find this, and follow my steps, as a v - Suddenly the front door opened and I looked arround, I closed the door and pulled the furniture back to it's place as fast as I could, I rushed to my bedroom and hided the sketchbook under my bed, as I was going to stand up, I saw a paper coming out of the sketchbook, I took it and looked at it, it was an old map with some directions that looked exactly like this place and of course, it had a red X marked a little far away from what looked like this house, I looked at Woonie one last time and she barked at me, I folded it back and put it under my bed.
-Don't worry, we'll find the truth behind all of this Wonnie -