Let Her Die

Bada's POV:
Were gonna be late and she's gonna get killed let's just get there now - I said as the nervousness took over me, I tried to open the door but my sister stopped me all of sudden.
-I said no, you're gonna ruin the plan, we have to get her when she's about to bite her, not now, so calm down - Everald said to me as I just sighed annoyed and worried at the same time, I don't know why but I can't loose Y/N, I've been in love with her for a long time as a secret, and I don't want to face since what happened last time.
-Don't go too hard on her, she's worried as everyone - Kai said as he looked at Everald.
-I'm not worried about her, I don't even care if she dies, it's better for everyone - She said umbothered and annoyed at the same time.
-Why are you like this towards her I don't even get it, you're so cold to her and she tries to be nice with you - I said as I got frustrated on how she was being towards her.
-Because I don't want her to do the same thing Haeun did to you happy now? - She said as I looked at her in desvelief.
-She's not like Haeun - I said as I tried not to cry.
-Guys - Kai said but I couldn't hear him since I was arguing with Everald - GUYS we have to go now or else she'll bite Y/N - He said as he panicked, he opened the door and they came in but I couldn't, I froze in the spot by the thought of Y/N getting killed, I couldn't loose her as well.
I got up and got inside with the others, Kai was fighting Tatter and Everald was fighting Junko, I started fighting with the two vampires that were on the sides and got rid of them quickly, I saw Y/N lying on the floor while she was in pain, I looked at her neck and I saw that Tatter had bit her, I felt like burning inside so I rushed to where Tatter was and I bit her on the neck sucking all of her blood draining her as I let her fall on the ground, I felt it, I was loosing it again, I tried to stop but I couldn't just as last time, I turned arround and faced Jonko, who was looking at me in fear, I just smirked at her and did the same that I did to Tatter, killing both of them.
-Bada, hey, hey look at me come on - I heard Akanen and she got in front of me, she was the one that helped me with this last time and she was trying now as well, I tried to focuss on her voice but I was loosing it - Bada you need to fight it, you need to save Y/N or else she'll die - And that's when I instantly stopped, as soon as I heard her name I came back in my senses, I looked at her mom and then I turned arround where she was lying, I got closer to her and took her in my arms while she was in pain, nearly breathing.
-What should we do now?! - Kai said as he was getting anxious about the situation, we thought that Tatter wasn't gonna bite her and we weren't prepared for it.
-She has to die - Everald said with her umbothered tone as I grabbed her by her neck all of sudden.
-Don't you dare to say that again - I said coldly as I let her go while she tried to catch her breath, I looked at Y/N who barely could keep her eyes open.
-Bada you have to turn her there's no other choice, I know you don't wa - Kai said but I stopped him.
-No, there's no fucking way we're ruinning her life right now - I said as I looked at them nearly crying again - Akanen tell them please - I said looking at her with pleading eyes, she looked away and shook her head a little bit before looking at me in the eyes.
-I'm sorry but, I want my daughter at least alive, you have to Bada - She said as tears runned down my face, this is the time that I was afraid of, it had arrived earlier than I thought, just because a fucking mistake I did, I thought about it for a couple of seconds but I was running out of time.
-Just do it - I heard her say in a soft voice while her eyes were closing, I sighed as I let my last tear run down my face and pulled her up so I could reach her neck to finally bite onto her.

Y/N's POV:

I had like a weird dream where I was about to die in Bada's arms,it felt so real that I even believed it, I can clearly remember my mother's voice, Everald and Kai's voice, and most important Bada's voice, I really miss everyone so much, I remember Bada being exalted and so nervous but, somehow her voice felt calm and soft for me as always, I've always wondered why I felt so relaxed arround her, I've always thought she was a vision or something, but, I felt better arround her even tho she wasn't real, the world stopped everytime she was arround me, making me forget about the bad things on my messed up world, making me feel loved, truly loved, and now I know why.
-Sweetie you should go home now, it's getting dark and cold you're gonna get sick -
-I bought you this, it looked cool and I know you like this kind of things -
-I can lead you if you want to -
-Be careful you'll fall -
-You should rest a little bit I'll do it for you -
-I know it's been a rough day for you why don't we go to the lake? -
-That girl, Tatter, I don't know just be careful arround her -
-I saw that your window was open last night, so I closed it for you -
-I found Woonie in the woods so I took her home with me -
-You know, I really like your bright eyes, they sparkle everytime y look at them -
-I hope we can get along again when you come back -
-If you want to keep seeing me, you should wake up right now, please wake up for me one last time-