Tracing Her

Bada's POV:
-I swear she was with Midnight, I want to make things faster but I can't and it's driving me insane - I said as I walked arround the room feeling stressed.
-Bada just sit down and relax she'll be fine for now, I've been watching them and they're planing on do in it but not for now so don't worry okey? - Akanen said to me as she placed her hand on my shoulder, I smiled at her but suddenly grabbed my head as it started hurting so badly.
-Bada have you feed yet? - She said looking at me in pain.
I shook my head in response as the pain stopped.
-Then go right now, I don't want you to go insane when Y/N is here - She said worried but mad at the same time as she left me in the living room.
Since I've met Y/N I haven't drunk from a human, I just think it's disgusting, so I've been drinking from dead animals that would die on the woods, but mostly from the ones arround Y/N's house to be able to see her sometimes, when I was little I've been told that humans where blood bags all the time, and that they were horrible creatures that would kill vampires, I believed that until I met Y/N, the first time she saw me she saw me in my vampire form, but at the next day I hid it from her, she was the kindest and smartest human I've ever met, she was also cute and pretty, I have to say I catched feelings for her, but, she was just a little kid anyways.

-Wow you finally fed, you look better sis - My sister  Everald said annoyed at me, she's two years older than me but she thinks that she's my mom or something.
-Don't tease her like that, be happy she's finally eating something - My brother Kai said to me with a warm smile while he sat on the big table.
-So, what's Y/N doing, is she okay? - Akanen said as she was eating her food, I sat on the table besides her and tried to trace Y/N.
-She's with Midnight, she should get here in a little bit - I said calmly as I started drawing on a paper, we were talking about hunts and stuff when I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my head it was so strong that I even threw the pen I was holding onto my sister who was in front of me.
-What the hell is wrong with you jeez, I'm dead but still, be careful - She said annoyed as she looked at me.
-Bada what's wrong?! - Akanen said worried to me as she came besides me, same for my brother.
-They're chasing Y/N, they're doing it now - I said as I looked at them when the pain stopped.
-Bada - Akanen said as she put her hands on both of my shoulders - Go, now! -

As I was running I traced her again for a couple of seconds - Y/N! - I called her multiple times but lost her trace again, I kept running as fast as I could but I was far away from her.
I finally arrived to where she was, she was lying on the floor and Tatter was in top of her, her hair was white blonde, which wasn't a good sign, I rushed to her and pushed her with all my strength making her fall far away from Y/N, she was lying on the floor unconscious, and she was bleeding a little bit.
-Bada calm down - I said as I smelled her blood, the fact that I haven't drank from a human for so long is killing me, but I wasn't gonna make the same mistake with her, not again, I calmed myself down and took Y/N in my arms.
-You had one mission and you blew it like always - I said looking at Midnight, he just looked at me and started running towards our house, I looked over Tatter and she was starting waking up, so I runned with Y/N on my arms and took her to our house.

Y/N's POV:
I've been feeling like flying away for so long, it felt like ages, I've heard my mom's voice all the time, I fought to wake up and be with her, I hated her for leaving me, but in the end I missed her and wanted to be with her at the same time, she was my mom after all, I've smelled Bada's scent at the same time, which was driving me insane and giving me goosebumps, each time sweeter than before, also another two scents that I couldn't decipher.
I suddenly started waking up, my eyes were opening slowly when I heard her once again, am I really dreaming?
-Y/N sweetie wake up come on - I heard my mom's soft voice, this time it was real.
I managed to open my eyes as she caressed my face, everything felt different for me, the place, the smell, and my mom.
-Am I dead? - I said as I sat on the soft bed looking arround the room that I was in.
-You're not dead - I heard Bada's voice close to me, I looked arround for her and of course she was sitting on the window of the room, I started panicking when I saw her getting closer to me.
-What are you doing? Get away from me now, mom don't let her close to me please! - I said as I tried to hide on my mom's arms, I was so scared of her since she tried to kill me before, I've never felt this way about her since she always made me feel safe arround her, tears started forming on my eyes as I looked at her in fear.
-Y/N what do you mean? - She said disappointed to me as she stepped back a little bit and looked at my mom.
-You tried to kill me in the woods don't you dare even touch me! - I said crying at this point looking at her.
-Y/N calm down dear we need to explain so many things to you, and one of them is that Bada wasn't the one who tried to kill you before - She said as she turned to me to try and calm me down, I looked over her shoulder to Bada who was walking arround the room giving me some glances sometimes, she was bitting down her nails all the time and nearly crying.
-Mom, what the hell are you saying, she tried to kill me I saw it why are you defending her?! - I said as I couldn't understand anything she was saying.
-Bada didn't tried to kill you Y/N! - She said out loud as she took me by my shoulders and made me look at her.
-It was Tatter -