Ferocious black luna with red eyes in attacking mode... Growling at Yibo...

Yibo gulped... He mind linked Jinmi...

'BRING THE BABIES ASAP!!!'

'YES, YOUR MAJESTY'

Jinmi answered back... Yibo looked carefully at Sean's she wolf..

"XUANYU!! CALM DOWN.. THEY ARE OK.. OUR BABIES ARE OK.... XUANYU!! CALM DOWN!! PLEASE!!!"

Just then the door opened. Xuanyu whined getting the familiar scent of her babies... Jinmi came near Xuanyu, the She wolf of Sean, and cautiously placed the two babies wrapped in royal robes near her... Xuanyu went near her babies and sniffed them, then she started licking her babies lovingly.. The babies giggled as if sensing the touch of their mother....

Yibo stepped a little closer towards them, but Luna Xuanyu immediately looked up sharply and growled threateningly...

"Don't Your Majesty.. Don't even try getting near them... Every Omega mother are initially very possessive of their babies, and in their eyes, every Alpha irrespective of Male or Female, Mate or stranger possess threat to the babies.... It's just temporary. According to the Empress' wolf, you are a threat to her babies right now and she is in attacking mode.. So, stay back... "

Jinmi said. Yibo nodded and both stood a little distance away from Xuanyu & the babies...

"Let her play with them, calm down... Be sure that they are safe.. Then she would allow you and me near them... Until that, our scent are foreign to her and a threat for her babies... "

In the mean time, the babies giggled and cooed loudly, finally being near the familiar touch of their mother.... Suddenly, Xuanyu transformed to the female form of Sean, still in control of the body... Jinmi gasped...

 Jinmi gasped

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yibo frowned. He didn't like the fact that Jinmi was getting to witness the different forms of Sean.... Xuanyu took the babies in her arms, and raised them to her bosom... Then she turned away from the staring eyes of Yibo & Jinmi. Both understood, she was feeding her babies.. Yibo clapped and a veil fell all around the bed, hiding Xuanyu & the babies from everyone's sight....

"Alpha Jinmi, go back to your room.. I will summon you when needed..."

Jinmi obediently bowed and left...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.