Huang Wu on the

side was completely stunned, Su Yinian actually activated his ability after that, so the reasons why they wanted to sow discord and said to Su Yinian from the beginning that Feng Beizhi only approached him for his ability were simply untenable, and their move to send Tian Yuying out at that time was simply a big mistake, Su Yinian was simply watching their jokes.

Ding Yan raised the corners of her mouth slightly, "In this way, I really should thank them."

"So the first thing I did when I came to the base was to let go of my hatred for them, and I thought I could forgive them generously, but only if they didn't come to the door, but my actions seemed to make them misunderstand, and they probably thought that they still cared about family affection, so they didn't attack them." But in fact, I just don't want to care, I don't do it doesn't mean I can just let go of this matter, I've looked for them, I know where they are, I just don't want to pay attention to it. But it may make them have some expectations and misunderstandings. Su Yinian glanced at Huang Wu casually, it was precisely because of this that Huang Wu and they would come to the door, didn't they? Treat him like a fool, he could have taken care of the overall situation and didn't care about anything, and it didn't hurt them to cooperate, after all, he could redeem points. But there are people who just want to use him again and again, and now they are still very close to Xia Zhitian and others, which is what he can't bear.

Huang Wu smiled awkwardly: "Young Master Su, what does this matter you are talking about have to do with us?" What are you telling us about this?

Su Yinian raised his hand to comfort the other party, "Don't worry, this matter is not over yet!"

Ding Yan raised her eyebrows, glanced at Huang Wu coldly, and then said to Su Yinian: "This story is very interesting, I want to listen to it."

Huang Wu's face suddenly became ugly.

Su Yinian continued: "Some time ago, my cousin actually came back to me, and as soon as he opened his mouth, he said that Feng Beizhi would save me, and he was with me for my spatial ability, they might really think I was stupid, and they wanted to make me believe them with a few casual words." They might think that I would listen to them as well as I used to. And they must have thought that I was dead in the mouth of the zombies, so they could make up as much nonsense as they wanted, but in fact I knew everything, because I went back to them, and I heard with my own ears how they used me as a tool to find supplies for them, and they never treated me as their relative, and the words they said broke all my thoughts about my loved ones. It's ridiculous that they thought I hadn't heard anything, and they actually came to me and said that the reason why they treated me like that was because Feng Beizhi had taken a fancy to my spatial ability a long time ago, and they betrayed me and Feng Beizhi was also the leader, do you think this is ridiculous?

Ding Yan nodded and said, "It's really ridiculous, and it's also very self-righteous, and I don't know it's taken as a joke."

Huang Wu laughed dryly on the side, so Su Yinian was clear from beginning to end, and knew that his cousin's family had only found him again for his spatial ability, so the reasons and excuses they had organized were simply a joke for Su Yinian. Damn Tian Yuying also affirmed that Su Yinian was entangled by zombies, and there was definitely room to be used, anyway, Su Yinian was very easy to deceive. What a! The face is lost.

Su Yinian nodded and continued: "It's a big joke, the ability was obviously stimulated when I was waiting for death, in order to provoke the relationship between me and Feng Beizhi, this lover really does everything, but it's too stupid, and I don't know if I am treated as a joke by others." This good cousin of mine and the person behind him can be said to have completely miscalculated. Leader Huang, my cousin is still thanks to you for taking care of her, she is good-looking, many people liked her when she was in the underground base, but she never looked at her. "He already knew about what Huang Wu and Tian Yuying were involved in, but he didn't want to worry about it, after all, in the overall situation, if the relationship with other leaders was too poor, it would not be good for him, and it would not be good for their mercenary team or their base, so he endured it. Knowing that the Tian family was living like a dog, Su Yinian's heart was also a lot happier, it was not that he didn't think about revenge, but the things were too complicated and he forgot. But now he has a lot of time now, after all, his secret has been exposed, and there is no need to hide it anymore, so he doesn't have to be polite.