Su Yinian didn't want to stay here anymore, and planned to leave with Feng Beizhi in his arms.

But Xia Zhitian couldn't let the matter end like this, if Su Yinian didn't cooperate with them, where would they find such good drinks in the future? How can you eat delicious food? How can you live like you did before the end of the world? If he lost Su Yinian, he found that they really couldn't deal with it, from thrift to luxury, from luxury to thrift, and they were used to living a good life, and they couldn't live the days when they could only eat noodles every day.

Xia Zhitian immediately blocked in front of Feng Beizhi and the others, because he had a request for others, so his attitude was very low, with a charming smile on his face, he said with a smile: "Young Master Su, don't hurt your harmony for this little thing, we were also deceived by Han Ye, so we misunderstood Leader Feng!" From beginning to end, Han Ye really has a problem, and as for Liu Zining you mentioned, we didn't arrest him either! Someone must have poured dirty water on us!

Su Yinian felt that the other party's words really seemed to be saying to a fool, why did everyone think he was so easy to deceive?

"There's not much more to say!

Su Yinian's tough attitude completely annoyed Shi Qingheng, and Shi Qingheng couldn't help but sneer: "Will Young Master

Su be too self-righteous?" Do you think you are the only one in the world who has supplies? And there were so many high-sounding words that were originally said, but as a result, it was not just for their own interests! Don't you think it's too much to hurt other people's interests because of personal grievances? Because our affairs affect innocent people, isn't that a little too vicious? What do you say about the establishment of the trade city for the whole base, in my opinion, it is completely for their own selfishness! What's the difference between you and those who want to make a fortune!?

Shi Qingheng thought very clearly, if he couldn't get Su Yinian's materials, then he would rob them, all in all, there was a way to collect those materials back. He was really fed up with Su Yinian's arrogance, and he didn't want to endure Su Yinian's strange temper anymore.

Su Yinian said politely: "Of course there is a difference between me and them, the difference is that I am a spatial ability. I did say that I would lower prices for the sake of the base, but I didn't say that others bullied me, I have to endure again and again, my things, my department store, of course, I have the final say! If you hate it, you can just stop coming! "

The summer weather has to bite, bite the back molars, and the face is gloomy.

Because there were all the young people around Su Yinian who were already standing in line, Feng Beizhi had no way to attack Su Yinian at all, so he could only watch Su Yinian help the man and Liu Changyu leave together.

Su Yinian was a good talker, and he promised to avenge these people, so he was completely unkind, and directly gave a cigarette and a box of instant noodles by himself.

After Luo Hu and the others went downstairs, many people stared at each other after seeing the materials they were carrying, but they didn't expect Su Yinian to say that it was really really rewarded? ! And the value is not low, a cigarette and a box of instant noodles, how many supplies Su Yinian still hasn't taken out! Many people who didn't keep up regretted it a little, just to see the excitement, why did they miss such a beautiful day? A box of instant noodles is enough for them to eat for a few more years.

But many more people are ugly, and they are most likely on the wrong side.

After that, the actions of Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng behind their backs quickly spread throughout the base, so there were even more people who regretted that they were on the wrong team.