Who's to Stop Me? (pt. 2)

"Matt..fuck.." Rhea moans beneath Buddy as he keeps her arms above her head, sliding in and out of her easily.

Vic is lying on her side smirking at Rhea.

"You walked right into that one," she says.

Rhea's eyes shut and she bites her lip as she turns her head towards Vic before opening them again.

"Quiet or I'll- oh fuck!" Rhea shouts.

Buddy's quickened pace and deeper thrusts quickly making her forget she was even speaking. She's so close already. Her orgasm not even creeping up on her. It's already there. Vic kisses Rhea's neck as her body tenses up again. Convulsing beneath him while she cums.

Stopping his thrusts and holding himself inside her, Buddy leans down and whispers, "don't challenge me today. I'll take you any time any place."

He places a quick kiss on her lips before pulling out, standing and going to the bathroom. Rhea pants and runs her fingers through her hair.

"Fuck," she whispers.

Vic is biting her lip again and smiling.

"What's that look for?" Rhea asks.

"Oh nothing," Vic replies as she slides down the bed and slips between Rhea's legs.

"Vic.." Rhea says, still trying to catch her breath from the first two orgasms.

"Shh," Vic replies before wrapping her arms around Rhea's legs.

She slides her tongue straight through her, licking hungrily at the cum dripping from her. A small moan comes from Rhea's mouth as she pulls her own hair. 

"Sensitive babe?" Vic whispers.

"Yes," Rhea replies.

"Good," she says as she focuses on Rhea's clit, licking circles around it before lightly sucking on it.

Rhea starts to squirm beneath her. Gripping the sheets and moaning uncontrollably. Vic holds her thighs tighter, holding her still so she can shove her tongue inside her.

Vic cleans every inch of her with her tongue, licking up her cum and swallowing it all. Tasting every last drop she can while pleasing her.

"Vic..don't stop," Rhea moans as her back arches.

She nearly cries out when Vic flicks her clit with her tongue. The sensitivity sending waves of pleasure up her body as she unloads again.

"Mmm," Vic hums as she cleans it up again with her tongue, "I could eat you all day."

Only Rhea grabs a fistful of her hair and pulls her up her body. Vic hisses slightly from the tugging, but has a grin on her face when theirs meet.

"What he said goes for you too, baby. Don't challenge me. I'll take you any time any place today," she repeats what Buddy said.

"Good. It'll make for a hell of a day," Vic smirks.

Rhea laughs softly and lets go of her hair, wrapping her up in her arms before they get out of bed and join Buddy in the shower. He looks at them while washing his hair.

"I'm surprised I didn't hear you going for Vic again," he says to Rhea.

"How did you know she didn't?" Vic asks, grabbing a bottle of body wash she brought.

"Oh I know Demi's moans. That was all her," he chuckles and rinses his hair.

Rhea shakes her head and the three finish showering and getting dressed before going back downstairs. They take turns cleaning in the kitchen. Vic putting the ingredients away, Rhea washing the dishes and Buddy drying them.

It's relatively quiet until they make their way to the living room. They sit on the couch with Vic in the middle. Luna jumps up on her lap while Barry climbs up with Buddy.

"I feel so betrayed you guys," Rhea says to the dogs who look at her then go back to focusing on Buddy and Vic.

Buddy chuckles and puts a movie on for them to watch. Vic lies her head on Rhea's shoulder and watches whilst scratching Luna's ears. Rhea wraps an arm around her and smiles softly.

Halfway through the movie, Buddy gets a phone call. He's talking, but mostly listening and answering yes or no questions. They have no idea who he's talking to and it's droning on forever.

"Watch," Rhea says to a sleepy Vic before standing. 

Vic watches as she walks over, stands in front of Buddy - who looks up at her while talking - and then kneels before him on the floor.

"Yes," he says without missing a beat as he watches her.

A little teasing smile crosses Rhea's face as she slides her hands up his legs and into the shorts he's wearing. Buddy isn't phased. Not until her hands find his boxers, pulls them down to free him and she starts to stroke him beneath the fabric of his shorts.

Vic watches the shapes of her hands in the fabric and it doesn't take long to figure out she's doing this merely to tease him. A small, quick and quiet sigh escapes his mouth.

"Sure. Yeah talk to you then. Bye," he says and drops the phone.

"Did you enj-"

Before Rhea can finish her question she's suddenly pulled up by her hair as Buddy stands. All in one swift movement.

"You thought I'd moan on the call hm? You wanted me in trouble? To get caught? You forget who started that game," he says.

Rhea laughs and Buddy stands aside before shoving her down and bending her over the couch. Her laugh turns sultry as her hands grip the back while her feet remain on the floor.

Vic bites her lip as Buddy rips Rhea's shorts and panties down to her ankles. Not bothering to take them off before he pulls himself out of his shorts and slides into her. Rhea moans softly before biting her shoulder, quieting herself.

"Oh I'll get that out of you," he smirks and starts pounding into her, harder than before.

Rhea immediately screams and grips the couch. Her knees start to buckle and the couch pushes back a little from the force of each thrust. Buddy looks over at Vic, who has a hand in her pants while watching Rhea.

He reaches out to touch her but she pulls away, still watching Rhea's face while small moans escape her own mouth. Buddy continues his thrusts against Rhea, slapping her ass once.

Her knees completely buckle, and she falls onto them on the couch. Rhea grips the back of it so tightly the blood leaves her knuckles, turning them extremely white as she orgasms so hard she's quiet.

"I told you not to challenge me," Buddy says as he rubs her back, helping her come down.

Rhea exhaustedly pants and slowly lets go of the couch while Buddy walks away to clean himself up. Vic helps her pull her clothes back on before lying on the couch with her.

She wraps her arms around Vic and quietly catches her breath before looking at her.

"You're hot when you're speechless," Vic grins.