Who's to Stop Me? (pt. 1)

Vic wakes up in Rhea's arms. Her eyes are heavy and she doesn't open them. That is, until a small, quiet moan escapes her mouth from the pleasure between her legs.

She slowly blinks her eyes open and glances down. Rhea has one arm wrapped around her stomach, and the other is snaked down her body from behind. Moving slightly as the hand that is in Vic's panties rubs her clit slowly in circles.

"Good morning," Rhea whispers in her ear.

"Good..mm..good morning," Vic whispers in a moan.

Her eyes close again, this time in pure pleasure, as Rhea slips two fingers into her. She continues to rub her clit with her thumb and Vic's moans increase in volume as she leans her head back on Rhea's shoulder.

Rhea smiles and kisses her cheek, then down her neck as she pumps her fingers in and out of her quickly. Circling her clit with her thumb.

"I can feel you getting close baby. Tightening around my fingers. Cum for me," she whispers.

Vic grabs Rhea's wrist with one hand as she continues to finger her, and grabs the hand holding her stomach with the other. Her legs squeeze shut around Rhea's hand as she continues. Vic's moans get louder and louder as her orgasm crashes over her.

She feels herself cumming all over Rhea's fingers and grinds on them slowly as she rides it out. Rhea gently pulls her hand out from her panties and brings it up to her face, tasting Vic's juices from her fingers.

"So sweet," she says and grabs Vic's chin, turning her head to face her.

She kisses her softly and Vic turns in her arms without breaking it. Shoving Rhea onto her back as she throws a leg over her and straddles her. Vic runs her hands up and down Rhea's body before she's suddenly flipped over, Rhea on top and pinning Vic's arms above her head.

"Don't forget Mami's always on top baby." She smirks.

"Mami can be on top later. As hot as that was, breakfast is ready," Buddy says from the doorway.

Vic looks over at him as he leans against the doorframe.

"How long have you been there?" She asks.

"The whole time. He told me to wake you up." Rhea replies with a wink.

Vic giggles and shakes her head as Rhea climbs off her, grabbing her hands and pulling her up off the bed. The t-shirt she stole from Buddy's closet the night before falls back down nearly to her knees, making him chuckle as they go to the kitchen.

The three sit around the kitchen island and eat the breakfast Buddy made. Vic sits next to Rhea and Buddy sits across from them both. He looks up from his food and swallows the bite of egg he just took.

"Any plans for today?" He asks.

"I'm going to go down to the performance center after breakfast," Rhea says casually as she eats.

Vic slows her chewing and looks over at her.

"No you're not," Buddy replies as he finishes his food.

"Who's to stop me?" Rhea asks, looking up at him.

"Me," he says.

Rhea laughs softly and mumbles, "I'd like to see you try."

Buddy grins and Vic laughs quietly as she finishes eating. Rhea stands and goes upstairs to change. Vic watches as Buddy quickly follows, leaving the dishes behind. She follows as well out of curiosity.

She watches from the doorway as Rhea starts to undress, grabbing her gym shorts. Before she can pull them on, Buddy takes them from her and shoves her down onto the bed, being careful of her ribs.

Rhea groans and looks up at him.

"Matt," she says.

"Shut up you're not going," he says as he grabs her legs and pulls her down the bed.

Rhea can't help but sigh as he kneels down and plants kisses up her thighs, stripping her completely as he does. Vic stands in the doorway still, awkwardly watching them. Buddy turns his head to look at her before standing and walking over. Vic rubs her arm as he approaches.

"Can I take off the shirt?" He asks softly.

She nods slowly and Buddy grabs the bottom of the shirt she's wearing. He gently pulls it up and she lifts her arms so he can pull it off, leaving her in her panties. Buddy smiles at her and drops the shirt before reaching out to touch her. Just as he reaches out she pulls away and walks over to Rhea.

Rhea stands and grabs Vic's hips. Kissing her softly before she turns them around and gently lays her down on the bed. She pulls Vic's panties off and spreads her legs. Rhea bends over the bed and starts sucking on Vic's clit, earning a loud moan in return.

Buddy walks up behind Rhea and grabs her hips as he slides into her. Rhea moans on Vic's clit, making it vibrate as she does. Vic grips the sheets and arches her back from the intense pleasure.

A small grin crosses Rhea's face as she continues to moan against her while sucking on her. Buddy sliding in and out of her so smoothly from how wet she is.

"Fuck this is amazing," he sighs as he grips Rhea's hips tighter and starts to thrust rougher.

"Don't stop please.." Vic moans.

Rhea cries out and drops her face onto Vic, burying her tongue deep inside of her and licking every inch she can touch.

Vic reaches down and grabs a fist full of her hair as her eyes roll back in her head. The room is full of nothing but the sounds of sex and moans. The wetness of Rhea as Buddy pounds into her. The sound of Rhea's tongue tasting every bit of Vic's juices. The moans coming from all three of them.

At this point, Vic is squirming all over the bed as Rhea's tongue gets faster, her sucking gets greedier. She's going to cum at any second. When Rhea's thighs begin to shake and her moans grow more intense, Vic unloads in a scream as her body convulses.

Rhea groans into her, no longer able to move as her body locks up from her own orgasm as Buddy holds himself deep inside of her, cumming as well.

When he finally pulls out, Rhea's knees buckle against the bed. She nearly falls but Buddy catches her, gently pulling her up onto the bed beside Vic. He smiles happily down at the two exhausted women in front of him.

"What..are you..gloating about?" Rhea asks between breaths.

"'I'd like to see you try'," he mimics her from earlier, "I did more than try to stop you."

Rhea laughs and throws a pillow at him.

"Fuck you, Matt," she laughs.

"Sure," he says.

Buddy climbs over her, spreads her legs with his, pins her arms above her head and shoves back into her.