One Woman Only

Rhea joins and talks with Buddy across the room until the guys decide it's time to leave. She disappears as the boys pile out of the house.

Just as Vic is petting Luna goodbye, Buddy walks up to her.

"Hey, come with me I wanna talk to you." He says.

Vic stands back up and sighs, following Buddy upstairs and into the bedroom she was just in with Rhea. Speaking of Rhea, she's standing in the room waiting for them.

"I'm sorry, Vic. I'm sorry for everything. For leaving you like I did. For treating you like shit when you came back. I'm sorry for calling you slutty and for being nasty to you. I know you won't forgive me I get that but I'm-"

She's cut off by Vic crossing the room, grabbing her face and kissing her lips hard. Their eyes close and Rhea melts into her touch as she grabs her arms and kisses her back.

Vic pushes her back onto the bed and climbs on top of her. Rhea looks up at her in surprise and she backs away a little, turning to look at Buddy.

"I'll go." He says.

"Stay. But you're not touching me. Her either tonight. She's mine. You can watch."

Buddy nods and goes to sit on the throne in the corner of the room to watch. He observes as Vic pulls Rhea's tank off, revealing bare boobs as she leans down and sucks on her neck.

Rhea's practically squirming beneath her as she strips the rest of her clothes and kisses down her chest, sucking on her nipples in turn.

"Fuck Vic.." she whispers.

Vic uses her tongue and slides her way down Rhea's body slowly, her back arching off the bed in anticipation as she spreads her legs. She looks up at Rhea's face as she rubs her clit with her fingers.

Rhea moans and squeezes her own boobs, needing more.

"When you fucked her..did you let her touch you?" Vic asks.

Rhea looks down at her in surprise as she leans down and licks through her folds one time before rubbing her clit faster, earning a louder moan from deep in her throat.

"Answer me. Or you get nothing." Vic continues.

"Fuck..No. I didn't." Rhea replies.

"Mm." Vic smirks.

She slides two fingers into Rhea and pushes her hips down as they come up off the bed. She starts pumping them in and out, curling them to hit that spot she knows far too well that Rhea loves.

A small scream she tried to hold back forces its way from Rhea's mouth as she squirms and pinches her nipples. Vic knows exactly how to drive her crazy. How to make her scream. And Buddy can see it all unfold before him.

"When you fucked those girls with him..did they touch you?" She asks.

Rhea's moans are uncontrollably loud now, she's looking back and forth between Buddy and Vic, smiling in pleasure. Vic adds a third finger, shoves them as deep as they'll go, holds them there and wiggles them. Straightening and curling them again against her sensitive spot.

"Answer me baby." She says.

"Fuck Vic! No! They didn't!" She shouts.

"I didn't think so." Vic says as she leans down and flicks her tongue across Rhea's clit.

She's so close she's screaming, her back is arching and she's gripping the sheets. Vic giggles sexily and looks over at Buddy.

"Watch." She says and he nods, watching the whole thing in awe.