Crown Jewel

A couple hours pass by and the group is on the plane. Dom and Damian are sat behind Rhea and Vic while Finn got stuck next to an elderly woman who can't stop flirting with him. Dom looks over and winks at him, raising his eyebrows as the woman tries her best.

Finn shakes his head and moves his arm to where the woman can't see, flipping Dom off in the process. Dom laughs and sits back in his seat and closes his eyes. Damian puts his headphones on and closes his while Finn tries his best to let the woman know he's not interested.

Vic is scrolling through Twitter on her phone when she gets a text from Rhea. She looks over at her but Rhea doesn't look back, continuing to scroll through her own Twitter timeline. Vic opens the message.

Test me like that in a show again and I'll do more than suck your clit.

Vic smirks.

Is that a challenge?

Her phone buzzes again.

You've always been a fucking brat. Choose your battles wisely.

Vic giggles softly, not intimidated in the slightest. In fact she's turned on by the dominance. The fact that Rhea thinks she can so easily take over again. Vic leans her head back on the headrest and closes her eyes, slowly drifting off into sleep.

That is, until she feels a hand sliding down her stomach and into her shorts and panties. To fingers slowly rubbing on her clit, teasing her. A small, quiet moan escapes her lips as she grabs Rhea's wrist and opens her eyes.

She looks over at Rhea who's grinning back at her with knowing eyes. She's warning her. Vic's mouth opens as the same two fingers slide into her, pumping in and out of her softly, but quick enough to make her arch her back off the seat. Small moans coming from her mouth regardless of how hard she tries to hold them.

Rhea doesn't break eye contact. Wanting to watch her squirm around her fingers; and she does. Vic grips Rhea's wrist tighter, feeling herself coming close to her orgasmic relief. She tightens around Rhea's fingers, which only sends electric shocks of pleasure up her spine as she orgasms, cumming hard on Rhea's fingers.

Pulling her hand from Vic's shorts, Rhea winks at her before slowly sucking her fingers dry. Vic watching her, biting her lip before Rhea holds her fingers to her, letting her suck them too. When she's satisfied, Rhea pulls her hand away and turns her attention back to her phone like nothing happened.

Rhea's phone buzzes and she looks at a message from Dom.

Next time can you keep her quiet? Some of us are tryna sleep around here.

She rolls her eyes and puts her phone away, leaning her head back to fall asleep.

***

Backstage at Crown Jewel, Rhea is sitting getting her makeup done. Vic sits on the couch across from her and crosses her legs, watching. When finished, Rhea looks in the mirror and smiles.

"Fucking wicked. What do you think Vic?" She asks, turning towards her.

"I think your fans are going to be extra horny tonight." She replies, making Rhea laugh.

"Good."

Vic rolls her eyes and laughs a little as Rhea starts to get changed into her gear. A full latex outfit, since they're in Saudi Arabia. Vic stands and follows Rhea out to gorilla, waiting for the other four women to make their usual entrances. Nia Jax's entrance being cut a bit short to make time for Rhea's special one.

When it's time for Rhea's entrance, some different music than her usual starts to play. One by one, 12 men walk out of gorilla. Making two lines of 6 on either side of the entrance.

Rhea smiles thinking significance of this is going to be amazing for everyone involved. 12 men lining up to wait for a woman in a male-dominated country. Amazing.

Vic winks at her when her actual music finally blares through the arena. Rhea smiles back before walking out of gorilla and into the arena. Making her usual entrance of stomping as the pyro goes off.

She walks to the ring, eyeing her competitors before jumping on the apron and kicking her foot. Rhea stands and enters the ring and the ref officially starts the match.

Everyone stands in a circle, eyeing Rhea. She looks around at each of them, a menacing look on her face. But then everyone's focus shifts to Nia Jax, a common enemy all 4 women, including Rhea, have.

Nia looks around then rolls out of the ring, avoiding the fight.

Chicken shit, Rhea thinks before she runs at Raquel, attacking her from behind, then pushing Shayna Baszler away. She then goes after Zoey Stark, but is quickly countered and put in a pin.

The ref drops to the floor and slaps the mat.

1...

Rhea kicks out and is immediately overpowered by Shayna who puts her in a pin as well.

1...

Rhea kicks out again. She runs after Zoey only to be overpowered and pinned again.

1...2...

Rhea kicks. Shayna tries to interrupt but is kicked down by Zoey, grabbed by her legs and gets rolled along with Rhea. Both of them being pinned by Zoey.

1...2...

They both kick out. Rhea tries to get up but is met with a knee to the face by Zoey. She decides to recover a bit in the corner of the ring, lying there and staying out of the way.

Backstage, Vic is watching on a monitor. She knows Rhea's set to win the match and retain her title, but the nerves are still there. It's a big PLE and anything can easily go wrong. An injury could happen or a botch. Rhea could still drop her title.

She watches as the match continues. Multiple women trying to pin each other before Nia gets involved to break it up. Vic grins as Rhea is back up, attacking Shayna and Zoey before running for the ropes, grabbing onto the top one and sending her legs through to kick Nia away.

Nia comes back pissed. Just as Rhea makes her way outside the ropes, Nia grabs her leg and yanks it behind her, sending her face first onto the apron before rolling off onto the floor.

Vic watches the brutally fast-paced match, folding her arms and cringing at everything Nia Jax does to the women. Especially to Rhea. She doesn't like Nia. Never has.

She dislikes her even more as she watches Nia dangerously slam Rhea's head onto the floor of the ring over and over without protecting her. Vic notices how Rhea has to lock her neck to protect herself from harm.

Then when Nia jumps and lands onto Rhea's upper body with her thigh. Vic gasps when Rhea's whole body shoots up from the impact. That didn't look like just Rhea's brilliant selling. No, she doesn't want Nia in the ring with Rhea ever again.

The match continues until Rhea lands a riptide of Zoey Stark on top of Raquel Rodriguez to break up her pinning of Shayna. It knocks all three women breathless, allowing Rhea to shove Raquel and Zoey away.

She goes after Shayna, who was on the bottom of the pile and the least likely to kick out. Rhea pins her.

1...2...3

The bell rings and Rhea did it. She retained her title. Vic smiles at the screen as Rhea celebrates the achievement. Telling the WWE Universe through the camera that she told them. Mami's always on top.

Vic laughs and waits for Rhea. When she walks through gorilla and comes backstage, Vic smiles at her.

Oh she's going to congratulate her.