A Cop, a Criminal, and a Cheerleader

The next morning, Rhea wakes up with empty arms. Vic is gone, and Luna is gone too. Barry is still snoring behind her by Buddy. Rhea turns over and looks at Buddy with sad eyes. He reaches up and caresses her cheek.

"Just remember to take it slow." He whispers.

Suddenly they hear the front door opening, followed by footsteps coming up the stairs. They look at the door of the bedroom and there stands Vic, with 3 coffees in a cup holder in one hand, and a packed bag for the show tonight and a suitcase to fly out to Crown Jewel with in her other.

Luna comes running in and jumps on the beg to snuggle with Rhea.

"I thought you left." Rhea speaks lowly while Buddy rubs her back.

Vic sets the coffees down and takes her jeans off. She hands Buddy and Rhea each a cup before climbing back into the bed. Vic snuggles up to Rhea's side and tosses her arm over her, wrapping their legs together.

"If I said I don't want to leave?" Vic asks.

"Then I'm not letting you go." Rhea replies as she runs her fingers up and down the side of Vic's face.

They stay cuddled up like that for a while, drinking their coffee in silence before Rhea rubs Vic's arm softly and stands from the bed.

She leaves Buddy and Vic in the bed while she starts packing her gear for NXT tonight. Rhea comes back to the bed when she finishes and sits on the edge, looking at Vic.

"So what are you dressing up as tonight? Me and Dom are gonna be cop and criminal."

"A sexy Judgment Day cheerleader." Vic smirks.

"Of course you are." Rhea laughs and shakes her head.

The three spend their morning together before they have to head to the airport. Spending time with the dogs, going for lunch together.

Now they're back at the house getting ready to leave for NXT. Vic brought her bag and suitcase back downstairs so they can get to the airport after and is setting them by the front door when Rhea walks up with hers. They're both dressed for the show already.

"After Crown Jewel, stay with us a few days." Rhea says.

Vic turns to look at her with unsure eyes.

"I need you to earn my trust back." She replies.

"Then stay with us for a few days."

Thinking on it for a moment, Vic slowly nods her head in agreement. Rhea smiles and makes her way into the kitchen where Buddy is grabbing a drink from the fridge. Vic stands near the doorway and kneels down to scratch Luna's ears.

"Are you sure you'll be alright alone at Crown Jewel? I can cancel my plans and be the-" Buddy starts but Rhea cuts him off by kissing him.

"I'll be alright." She says before kissing him again.

Buddy kisses back and smiles a little, mostly unconvinced. Vic frowns in confusion as she pets Luna. Buddy is no longer in the company, so why is he always at events? She shrugs and shakes it off; he's probably just being a supportive boyfriend.

"This outfit though." Buddy speaks lowly.

Rhea smirks as his eyes trail down her body in the cop outfit. He reaches out, grabbing her hips and pulling her to him.

"So hot." He says as he squeezes her hips and slides his hands around to her ass.

A small sigh escapes Rhea's mouth and she bites her lip.

"Are you two gonna fuck right now or should we get going?" Vic says from the doorway.

Buddy looks at her over Rhea's shoulder and chuckles before letting her go. Only until he notices the purple and black cheerleading outfit she has on. A judgment day scale printed across her boobs in the sports bra-style top. His eyes slowly trail down her body to the skirt that's barely covering anything at all. Down to the black laced up boot-style heels she has on.