2.5

𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒎, 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌

𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒎, 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌

Dd laid in bed heated reminiscing about other ways the situation could have went. " Mh you gotta chill." Notti said taking a puff from his blunt as he watched his older brother stress.

" Bro this bitch is fucking up my relationship wym I needa chill! The fuck she posting about me for." Dd huffed his face turning a tint of red.

Notti shook his head not knowing how to help his brother." Nigga just talk to her." He suggested trying to help him out.

Dd stared blankly at his younger brother." You don't think I tried that? She blocked me on every fucking thing." He whined running his hands down his face as he grew tired of the situation.

" I just wanna see my girlfriend bro."

Dd grabbed his chain tucking it into his shirt as he fixed his parents occasionally messing with his curly hair.

He needed to explain his side, and Maria wasn't allowing him to. He grabbed his phone running down the stairs as he waited for his brother's and friends.

" Come on nigga." Notti blew as he pushed his brother out the house.

They got into Jay's car as they were heading over to Maria's house.

Dd didn't like not being heard, he felt miss understood and he wasn't going to let his relationship fall down hill when he could easily fix it.

Dd walked up the stairs making his way over to Maria's bedroom door. He busted through the door seeing the girl eating ice cream while watching On my block.

" What do you want David." Mari rolled her eyes stuffing more ice cream into her mouth as she stared at the boy blankly.

" Why tf you block me, I ain't even tell you what the fuck happened." Dd angrily said walking over to the girl as he sat down next to her.

" Okay Dd hurry up I'm busy." Maria paused her show putting her full attention onto the boy allowing him to tell his side.

" First off Ion even talk to that bitch she mad I cut her ass off." He expressed as Maria stared off not caring about the situation anymore.

" It's coo, not even that deep for real." She mumbled playing with her hands while Dd stared blankly. David didn't like the fact that she was acting so careless.

" Why you acting so nonchalant." He groaned laying back onto the girl as she sighed moving her hands.
" I don't know dd I'm just tired of this shit." She admitted rubbing the boys face.