2.4

𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒎, 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌

𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒎, 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌

" I hear you." Maria whined as she pushed Dd off of her. She walked into the bathroom as Dd rolled his eyes laying down on the bed waiting patiently for his girlfriend to come back.

He wanted to go back to sleep but he couldn't, Not without Maria being beside him.

The door shut and Maria walked back towards the bed pulling the cover up then getting under it." Happy?" She asked.

Dd nodded pulling her closer to him as he closed his eyes and went back to sleep. Maria sighed to herself allowing him to sleep for a little longer.

She planned to hangout with Zaria for a little bit since the two hadn't been spending much time together.

Several knocks were heard on Maria's door, In walked Zaria and Darrian. The two had smiles on their faces as they walked over and sat at the bottom of the bed.

" Both of y'all get the fuck up!" Zari yelled causing dd to slowly wake up. He sat up mean mugging the girl before he spoke. " bro get the fuck out dead ass." He threw a pillow hitting the girl in the back of her head.

"Now we really gotta get it on, Get the fuck up!" Zari pulled the blanket off the boy as he smacked his lips and stood up.

Darrian watched as he laughed loudly. Dd pushed Zari out his way as he walked into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

Zaria almost started to laugh before Maria sent her and ddot out. She knew dd was mad because he didn't get to sleep, not only that he hates being woken up.

David exited the bathroom, closing the door behind him as he put his shirt back on. He walked over to the large bed, throwing himself onto the white silk sheet's.

He grabbed his phone turning on his side, being that he still had an attitude about getting woke up.

Maria sighed standing up as she walked towards her closet, she looked through her outfits trying to figure out whether she wanted to do some in the afternoon or evening.

Finally deciding on going later she exited the closet and made her way over to her boyfriend. She sat in front of him wrapping her arms around his waist.

" You still mad?" Maria looked up at her boyfriend as the two made eye contact. He didn't speak for a moment, and after a while he decided to talk.

"I'm mad but not at you ma ma." He said wrapping his arms around the girl.

The two were having a moment, just enjoying being wrapped in each other's arms. Maria could express the way the boy made her feel.

He was so good to her, and she didn't doubt his love for her at all. He could say the same for her. It was like the two couldn't be away from each other for too long. And they didn't have a problem with that.