1.4

Please vote 💕.

As the car came to a stop Maria immediately unbuckled her seat belt in hopes to get out the car quickly.

She sighed as she could barely walk she was extremely exhausted.

When they finally made it into the house Maria went into her bathroom taking a brisk shower that lasted at least 30 minutes.

She then turned her led lights off hopping in bed.
"Arii let me sleep in here with you pleaseee."Dd begged.

A groan escaped Maria's mouth as she patted the spot next to her in the bed.Dd ran towards her bed quickly laying down.

"Why is this nigga always in your room."Marion questioned as Maria shrugged ignoring his non sense.

"It doesn't matter."Maria stated pulling the cover over her body as she heard her bedroom door close.

"Why do you wanna be in here."Maria asked as her body was facing the opposite way of dd.

It got quiet until he finally answered."I like sleeping in here."He shrugged as if he was he was entitled to sleep with her.

"Well I hope you know you can't sleep in here forever."Maria yawned snuggling up into her blanket as she felt sleep taking over her body.

"Why can't I-"Dd began as Maria cut him off.
"Because dd my boyfriend doesn't like you."Maria said holding in her laugh.

Truth is she didn't have a boyfriend she just wanted to get on dd's nerves.She also knew dd talked to many other girls and she wasn't going for that.

"Yoo Maria don't play with me rn."He sat up glaring at the girl as she busted out laughing.
"Oh so it's funny."Dd playfully threw a pillow at Maria's head as a play fight then began.

"Alright now go to sleep."

...

Dd had a toxic ex by the name of ella.She was a real manipulator and pathological liar.She treated dd like shit and manipulated him on multiple occasions.

This is what caused dd to become a player.He talked to many girls at once and played with their feelings.
But he would stop for that one girl.

And that one girl could be Maria.David knew the girl for a short period of time but they were now rather close.She treated him better then Ella had ever.

All dd really wanted was a girl who showed that she cared and loved him.He got attached easily when someone showed him the slightest amount of attention he won't ever leave them alone.

Him and Ella still talked but not as much as they used to.He didn't want her anymore he planned to break up with her soon.

He just needed to know what him and Maria were.He knew she liked him and he liked her, he just want to move too fast.

The next morning

Dd was going to attempt to rizz Maria up.Hs knew exactly how too.He knew her love language was physical touch.

"Mariiia wake up."Dd whispered clinging onto the girls arm tightly.Maria sat up immediately closing her eyes since her eyes were sensitive to the bright light that was entering her bedroom window.

"Dd why are you so close."Maria nervously laughed removing his arm from around her."Mmcht why you acting like that."Dd said smacking his lips and shaking his head.

Maria chuckled and got up as she needed to shower before getting her day started.She closed the bathroom door locking it before starting her shower routine.