1.3

|3.30.2023|
📍Harlem,New York
⌚️10:30 Am
@ℑ𝔞𝔪𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔞

2023|📍Harlem,New York⌚️10:30 Am@ℑ𝔞𝔪𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔞

Maria's  Perspective

"Uhh"Maria groans sitting up in the bed."Finally your woke!"Zaria says entering the bedroom. She got out of Naomi's bed walking over to her bag where she took out her hygiene things.

"Where should I take a shower?"She questioned pulling out her wash cloths and clothes."My bathroom is fine it's right though that door."Naomi says pointing to the door that was on the other side of the room.

"Okay thanks."Maria said going into the bathroom locking the door.She adjusted the shower to the temperature she liked slowly undressing herself before getting into the shower.

She used her dove soap which she had brought with her;the towels she brought and her exfoliating soap.Maria was in the shower for about 25 minutes as she then felt clean.

She got dressed cleaned up the bathroom putting her things back into the bag.

"I made breakfast also."Jaleen says walking into the room eating bacon.

Maria nodded making her way towards her phone where she had heard notifications come from her phone.

iMessages💬 from:Dd🤭

Dd🤭
Wyd

Maria💕
Minding my business you should try itt.

Dd🤭
Maria don't piss me offf.
Marion said be home by 12.

Maria💕
Uhhh. No.

Dd🤭
Tell him tht🤷🏽.

     End of conversation...

I roll my eyes walking out of Naomi's room down the stairs into the kitchen.I don't understand why Marion won't let me be.

I never got to leave the house and the one time I do he's  on my ass.I grab a plate putting bacon and eggs on it.

I sat at the counter eating my food causally scrolling through Instagram.I'm working on becoming an brand ambassador.I already have a good amount of following and I really wanna do this.

As Maria finished eating she walks over to the sink washing her dish.

As she was  putting the plate away she heard her phone ring.
She groans walking over to the counter picking it up seeing it's Marion.