1.1

|3.27.2023|
📍Harlem,New York
⌚️6:30 AM
@ℑ𝔞𝔪𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔞

2023|📍Harlem,New York⌚️6:30 AM@ℑ𝔞𝔪𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔞

♡Maria's POV♡

"WAKE UPP."ddot yelled pulling the blanket that covered me off.I laid there thinking about why he's still here."GET UP YOU-"He got cut off by a pillow hitting him in his face.

"Now what do you want?"I groaned sitting up rubbing my eyes."We got School." He swiftly turned walking towards the door leaving.

I forgot I was starting school today.I got out of bed walking into the bathroom quickly taking my morning shower.

I got dressed and briefly checked my pink tote bag making sure that I had everything

I got dressed and briefly checked my pink tote bag making sure that I had everything."Maria let's go."Zaria yelled from downstairs causing me to rush out of my room and down the stairs.

"Y'all rushing me for what."I spat going into the kitchen getting my water bottle.My first sophomore year in New York.

I can't believe it.But this is my chance to start over; no more toxicity, new friends, new people,new beginnings.

I was dressed in a pink hoodie with light colored jeans that I paired with my Barbie dunks.I let everyone walk out first.I made sure the front door was locked pulling it shut.

As me Marion and Zaria made our way to the office we grabbed our schedules.Marion walked to his class he's a junior.Me and zari walked over to our lockers which were right next to each other.

I didn't have to put anything in there but I'm most def going to decorate it."Alright we have math first."Zaria mumbled as they passed many classes.

We finally found the class walking into it."Hello girls I'm Mrs.Sage you can sit wherever you like."She said from behind her desk.

Me and Zari walked over towards the desks that were right next to each other in the middle.
"Alright class today we're going to be taking notes,so take out your notes and pencils whatever you'll need."She spoke now standing in front of the class.