1.0

"Nahh wtf."Marion said shocked at what he's seeing.His sister was Laid in bed with his shirtless friend.

"Leave them alone."Ma'lani slightly yelled pulling her brother out of the room."Why is he in bed with her?"He asked confused as a mug grew onto his face.

"Your acting like you didn't date one of her bestfriends."Lani Stated running her hands down her face."I mean they cute but still..."

Maria sat on the edge of the porch scrolling on her phone waiting for her friends to come outside

Maria sat on the edge of the porch scrolling on her phone waiting for her friends to come outside."Yoo why you out here?"Jay spoke approaching Maria.

"I was waiting for all y'all."She said standing up and stretching."Oh well I got a question."He said quickly.
"Yea of course"Maria said looking up putting all her attention on jay.

"Do you think I should get with nai?"Jay said clearing his throat.It's been a while but he already has a nick name fore her that's so cute."I think you should but Are you ready for a serious relationship?"Maria asked trying to give the best advice she could.

Am I ready to be committed?Is this what I really want?Is it to soon?The thought roamed back fourth throughout Jay's mind.He thought a little long before speaking.

"I honestly don't think so.But she's so nice and pretty."Jay confessed."I just don't think I'm what's best for her."He added before sitting down next to Mari.

"Tell her that.She would want you to be completely honest."Maria said slightly smiling  before quickly picking up her phone hearing feeling it  constantly vibrate.

8/8

Dd🤭
Are y'all ready?

Zari💕
Nah David

Notti⭐️
Ntm on dd now...

Maria
Can y'all hurry tf up.

Ddot🍔
Fr im hungry.

Lani💕
Y'all might need a Uber I don't feel like going anywhere.

Marion
What's wrong laniiii?

Lani💕
I'm good  y'all go have fun.

I looked up from my phone confused.Was she upset about Jay?Let me go see.I made my way up to her room knocking then entering."Lani whats wrong?"I asked flopping onto her bed.

"I'm tired that's it really."She said staring at her wall as Jhené aiko lowly played throughout her room.
"Okay mh I love you."I said kissing her forehead then leaving out her room.