1.9

The last day together

Maria laid across the sofa sadly knowing that her best friends would be going home.

She knew she would still see them but it wasn't going to be as often.

" Don't be sad Mari you can come over anytime." Notti informed the girl, a small smile peaked over the girls face.

" I know but I'm not gonna see you everyday" Maria stated dramatically sighing as she curled into a ball.

" In stead of being sad today we should go to target and spend some money." Zaria suggested trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm down let's go now." Marion said standing up walking towards the shoe rack and putting on his sneakers as everyone followed his actions.

Ma'lani was already in the car having her own private conversation, she was aware that she would be chauffeuring the children.

Maria made sure the house was locked up, making sure the security alarm was set and all of the doors were locked, she exited behind Dd.

Everyone got settled in their seats all immediately getting on their phones.

" Y'all want food after." Ma'lani asked looking into the backseat, Zaria eyes lit up and she spoke up.

" After." She stated laying her head on Ddot's shoulder.

The two had gotten close in the short amount of time, nobody thought anything of it but they all could see it happening.

"Mari you listening?" Dd asked repeatedly tapping the girl snapping her out of a trance she didn't know she was in.

"My bad whatchu say?"

˚₊‧ʚ♡ɞ‎‧₊˚₊‧°𐐪♡𐑂°‧₊⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆˚₊‧ʚ♡ɞ‎‧₊˚₊‧°𐐪♡𐑂°‧₊⋆

"Aye cut it out!" Ma'lani yelled hitting Marion's neck causing him to jolt a little.

"I ain't mean to do that this time!"Marion  stated referring to him running over everyone with the cart.

Ma'lani shook her head before counting to put items into the cart.

Everyone followed behind the older, wherever she went they went.

Eventually she got annoyed and sent them off to get whatever they wanted.

" Grab another cart" Zari demanded sending notti off to get one.

" Why you can't get it yo self." Ethan argued as Zaria brushed him off.

Notti groaned and went to go get the cart. Once he came back they all went into the toy isle to go mess with anything they saw.

The boys began to play with nerf guns as Zaria and Maria filmed dancing videos.

While the two were recording Ethan came running down the isle with the cart running the girls over.

His mouth dropped once he seen both their bodies drop. " I ain't even hit y'all that hard." He said helping the two up then wandering off with the boys.

" Let's look at skin care stuff." Maria stated grabbing a mini basket and walking towards the hygiene section.

" Look smell this!" Zaria excitedly said opening up the vanilla scented body scrub handing it to Maria.