1.6

📍Harlem, New York
⌚️1:30 pm
@ℑ𝔞𝔪𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔞
⚠️trigger warning, SH⚠️

📍Harlem, New York⌚️1:30 pm@ℑ𝔞𝔪𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔞 ⚠️trigger warning, SH⚠️

Maria's  Perspective

Maria laid in bed stressing over the events that occurred last night in her room. She didn't want anyone to find out yet because she didn't know if she was ready.

She was unsure only because of how fast things had moved. The only thing she could do was text the boy and have a conversation with him.

Ari🤞🏽Dd you busy?

Ari🤞🏽
Dd you busy?

No mh wassup?

Ari🤞🏽
Can you come over I wanna talk.

Fs.

Ari🤞🏽 has hearted a message

The girl turned her phone off throwing it to the bottom of her bed and running her hands down her face as she mentally sighed.

"Why do I always put myself in these situations."She slowly said to herself as she slowly got out of bed and made her way toward her dresser to find a change of clothes.

Zaria and Maria planned on going shopping at around 4 and it was currently 2:30.Her being a perfectionist she had to start getting ready early to not stress herself out.

Once she picked out her outfit she made her way into the bathroom. Her indecisiveness kicked in while she chose what body washes to use.

She finally decided on a cherry blossom body wash which she had body scrubs with the same scent which was perfect.

As she adjusted the shower temperature she heard a knock on the bathroom door."Hmm."She muttered waiting for whoever was on the other side of the door to respond.