0.4

"Go grab some milk."Lani said while grabbing a box of cereal from the shelf.

Maria walks towards the dairy section before grabbing a gallon of milk.

"Aye Maria" She heard someone calling her name."

As she turned around she saw the 3 boys who recently were at her house.

"Oh What's the word "She said smiling while giving them all a hug.

"You here by yo self?"Ddot asked while grabbing random stuff off the shelf.

Before she could answer Lani and Marion started walking towards her.

"Now I know what was taking you so long" Ma'lani said while snatching the milk out of Maria's hand.
Maria rolled her eyes before walking towards the fruit section.

As she picked up a fruit cup she saw edot and jay entering the store.She waved before making her way back towards her siblings.

She threw the cup inside the basket before pushing Marion."Why all yo friends here" she said rolling her eyes.

"Nigga idk stop touching me."He said mugging her.

Jamarion has had a bad attitude lately maybe something happened between him and Lea. She hasn't been talking to Maria lately besides when she came over.

Maria didn't really care at the moment because she had her cousin.

As they made it back into the car Maria got on her phone before putting her air pods in.

Zaria💕
So y'all really just left me here?

Maria💕
Love youuu but yes .
We're on our way tho .

Zaria💕
Y'all real evil...                   

Maria💕
😭.

As Maria laughed at the messages she just sent someone knocked on the window she was sitting by in the back of the black BMW.

She saw it was Dd." What do you want?" She asked while taking her air pod out
rolling down her window.

"Why you acting like that?"He said while mugging the girl."No for real what do you want" Maria let out.

"I was just seeing what you was on"Dd said while throwing his hands up in defense.

"Nothing the same shit I've been on since I've been here.It's very boring."Maria said shrugging her shoulders.

Maria's POV

I was still talking to Dd until the car door opens.
"Scoot over"Notti said while him and ddot squished inside of the car."bro what the fuck." I said before Dd opened the door I was sitting near forcing me over.

As lani got in the drivers seat she looked into the backseat seeing all of us squished."why the fu-.Nvm I don't even care."She said turning around sighing in disbelief.

Jamarion entered the car already knowing that his friends were in the car.Marion knew something that half the people in the car didn't.And they were gonna find out soon.

It has been about 30 minutes Ma'lani has been running errands trying to get there belongings  sent to New York before the new people move in and throw all their things away.

It was very stressful on her end.Her mom was out doing whatever she wanted not even knowing where or what her kids were doing.She was clearly careless.

They had made their way back to the house where they all unloaded the trunk and put everything inside.

As Maria stocked up the fridge Marion cleaned up the pantry and Lani got clothes washed and stocked up the household items.

Zaria had made her way downstairs. Her eyes looked red. Everyone had noticed. Maria grabbed her cousin's chin examining her face.

"What happened?"Maria was more than concerned she didn't like seeing her family or friends hurt.

"My mom said I'm moving here."She said as tears flooded her eyes."We're staying here too it's okay" Maria said pulling her cousin into a hug.

"OH NAH YALL MOVING HERE?"Ddot said while yelling." Do you always have to yell? " Notti questioned while trying to go to sleep."My bad."