Chapter 50

When we reached the base, we found all the members waiting for us.

"Great, perfect timing." Jimin said as he gave me a short kiss on the lips.

"Kgm. . . ." Some of the members coughed, and I rolled my eyes while Jimin laughed.

"Ohk, let's pay attention. " He commanded, and we all sat down.

"Baby, can you tell us what exactly happened?" Min questioned, and I narrated everything that happened at my workplace.

"Did he say his name?" Alessio asked.

"Nope, he just asked where Isan was."

"I see."

"Ohk, I want y'all to have a look at this. The men that I'd hired to tail Lee Yang Shin said that he's been going to this address." Jimin informed us as he pressed a button, and the address came to the screen in front of us.

"Wait. . . .but that's. . . .that's our old apartment." Abby spoke as she looked at me.

"That's right. . .but why would he go there?" I shockingly asked.

"We'll get the answers to those questions. Next, he was seen at the bar. Your bar, hyung." Minnie now said as he looked at Namjoon.

"What is he up to?" Joon asked.

".. .and he was also seen at Isan's house and also my company."

"What? But what would he want at your company? Does he know that you're still alive?" My dad quizzed.

"Nope. . ." He shook his head.

"This can only mean one thing." He continued as he looked in my direction.

". ..Isan"s father." I concluded.

"Exactly."

". . But just to be sure, Joon hyung, you have cameras, right?". The mafia leader asked.

"Yes, although some parts don't have, just for privacy. You can check." Joon stated.

"Great, Jay, you know what to do." He looked at Jay, and he gave him a nod.

Jay typed on his laptop, and it immediately showed the Persona Bar. Every room except the private ones.

"Can you show Y/N's side?" Abby asked impatiently.

Jay clicked on some key buttons and showed my section. There I was, busy helping customers until HE came.

"That's him." I immediately said as he came into the screen.

We all paid attention to every movement we made.

"What was he showing you?" Abby asked.

"Ummmm. . . He was showing me a picture of Isan and me." I hesitantly said as I looked at Jimin.

"Why didn't you tell us about the picture?" He questioned.

"I never thought it was necessary. He just took it out of nowhere, and it slipped my mind. I'm sorry." I explained as I looked down.

Jimin sighed and patted my thigh. "It's ohk, we'll fix it."

"I think after taking the photo, he sent it to his father and said something about me. Like, why would he show up at our doorstep and the place I work at." I stated.

"You're right. That really makes sense." Adelina added.

"It won't be for long, though. We'll get to know his motive." Jimin concluded.

After saying that, we all focused back on the screen.

When the man stood up from his seat, his face was more visible.

"Fucking bastard." Jimin fisted his hands and banged the table.

"That's Yang Shin.

That's the man who murdered my parents."

Sorry for the short update 🥲🥲🤧🤧🤧🤧

But. . . .    🤧🤧🤧🤧

Jungkook and Jimin are joining the other members in the military today😭😭😭😭 I'm sad😭😭😭.

Let's promise to wait for them. We'll be right here when they come back.🤧

I purple you💜💫💫