Chapter 35

"Capo, we have found the information, come take a look" Gio suddenly screamed and called me over to take a look.

When I looked at the photo on the screen I couldn't even believe it, she was just as beautiful as her mother. I never wanted to waste time as i commanded them,

"we are going to South Korea, NOW.  Ade, Ale, let's go, we got an important business"

"Okay dad" they agreed in unison

It took several hours to finally land. I couldn't help but to reminisce about the beautiful time I had here 25 years ago. I snapped out of it when Ade said next to me

"I can't wait to see him, I missed him so much" She squealed and Ale rolled his eyes at her actions.

"You're just like a little sister to him, what are you happy about?" Ale scoffed

"I don't care, as long as I can be by his side, if he has a girlfriend then I'll let him go but if not, I can't promise anything"

I just sighed as I heard their conversation. Then She said,

"Dad, how does it feel being back here?" She locked her arm around mine as she took out her sunglasses

"I don't know princess, I just know I have to see her, then my heart will be at ease" I replied her while Ale stood next to her.

"Well then let's go meet our big sister" he said it with eagerness.

I just chuckled as we headed towards the limo that was waiting for us.

~Y/N~

Ever felt helpless? Like you want to do something but you can't. You want to reach out to someone but it's like you've been held back by someone or rather, tied up to something? You're tied up to a chair, you want to break free but you can't. . .?

Exactly what I'm feeling right now. I can't help but to wonder how Jimin must be feeling. He must hate me for the way I treated him. He told me he loved me but I just walked away from him. That was so fucked up of me to do. But he must understand that I didnt have a choice. I hope wherever he is he'll forgive me, I love him just as much too. How unfortunate that I never confessed to him. The look on his face when he cried for me, I can't erase it from my mind.

When I asked Kook how Jimin was doing, he took a minute before he replied and said that he was cold than ever, that's all he said.

I can't sleep, I can't eat and I can't think. I wish to call him. . I wish to hear his voice, I wanna hear him laugh . . .but my phone. . . . He took it and gave me another one with a new Sim card with only his number on it. What am I? a hostage? Surely, tch!

Just as I was in my misery, a knock came in and a text followed, making me roll my eyes so hard that it hurt .

"Open the door for me my baby darling"

I lazily went to the door to open it and I quickly returned without even seeing the person because I knew who it was.

"Not even willing to greet me?" he asked.

My lips were sealed, refusing to answer him, let alone look at him.

"Even though you give me the silent treatment, it won't do anything sweetheart"

I scoffed as I went to the couch and sat down without even giving him a single glance until he said,

"There's a party tomorrow at our company, so you'll be my date"

I quickly turned around to look at him, I'm surprised that my neck didn't even snap at the speed.

"What" I sneered. He didn't even ask. He ordered, that's what infuriated me