School

I don't mind though she is even more sexy now, I like my girl tuff.
~•———————————————————————•~

Y/N POV-

You decided to walk out of the room as the atmosphere suddenly changed. You felt his eyes on you the entire time as you pushed past him.

As soon as you had left the room and was out of sight you felt relived releasing a breath you didn't know you were holding.

Walking down stairs you decided it's your time to leave.

You checked your phone seeing there is only one more hour until school.

You started to look for Mrs. Toma to tell her that you had to go to school as it takes you about 30 minutes to walk to school

Soon you found her sitting at a table and looking through some of her boxes.

"Ah Mrs. Toma I'm sorry but I need to go to school now I promise I will help you out after school is done" you said giving a faint smile to her.
She looked at you and nodded smiling "oh of course Y/N I didn't mean to keep you for to long have a good day at school and see you and Shinchiro later!" She said going back to what she was doing.

You froze for a second hearing that the creep upstairs is going to be here later again.

You let out a distraught sigh and just left the house not wanting to think about until the time comes.

While shutting the front door you thought you heard someone say your name but just thought you were hearing things and started making your way to school.

It was especially cold that day and the wind kept blowing up your skirt.

You were already mad about the weirdo and now this?

You hated your school's uniform. You wish it wasn't so damn annoying and the school was so strict with the uniform so you couldn't even alter it without them knowing.

You felt goosebumps start to form on your body and a sudden feeling of uneasiness

You stopped walking and stood still heightening all your senses. You listened closely to see if you could hear anything but you didn't

You looked around and didn't see anything either

You started to walk again but slightly faster at some point you were even running but you soon made it school

Mizo Middle School

You walked into school being 30 minutes early since you basically ran the whole way trying to get of the unease that was following you.

You were worn out and decided to stop by the canteen to grab a f/d to quench your thirst.

Sluggishly you walked to canteen and bought your f/d chugging it down.

After you drank it you sighed with satisfaction and threw the empty bottle away.

You decided to walk around the school for a while as it is still early and class doesn't start until another 25 minutes. Sighing you started to wander the school seeing what clubs are here this morning.